What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Eulogy

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Fellow fans.

I recommend nobody reply to this village idiot "RMcK".

As with all village idiots he will trawl elsewhere once he doesn't get the raise he desperately needs.

Just ignore him.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
You sound like an alright bloke Ray , a bit twisted perhaps , but still an alright bloke .

Would you , by some chance , be interested in buying into a 2nd hand hog farm ? ?
You're alright too mate.

That hog farm of yours does sound appealing however I'd hate to stumble across the remains of a former PM.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Anyone who uses a picture of Ray Hadlee as their display photo shouldn't open their mouth about anything really.

Take your elitism elsewhere McShitney. It's obvious you've only set up your account to troll everyone.
See yourself out.

Gareth67

First Grade
You're alright too mate.

That hog farm of yours does sound appealing however I'd hate to stumble across the remains of a former PM.

Now , you most certainly have me thinking . Not too many others had worked that one out - a former Prime Minister , Harold Holt .

Not only do you have an excellent memory , but you can also separate the wheat from the chaff .

Qdf

Juniors
Load of croc Ray. Dragons fans always turn out in big numbers when the club is consistently competitive. So far under Mary that has not happened. We win we bring the crowds. The cog is turning again and Ben Hunt will be a big part of that successful turn in WINNING AGAIN.
Ray, the problem with your proposed solution is that Doust, Mary and the Dragon's Board are the problem. Us fans have very little redress as the voting system is skewed in the above mentions favour. In addition there is an old boy mentality that makes it near impossible to cause change.

The problem is not the attitude of Dragon's fans, it is the attitude and performance of Dragon's management.
Nice of u to say, this is so correct.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Now , you most certainly have me thinking . Not too many others had worked that one out - a former Prime Minister , Harold Holt .

Not only do you have an excellent memory , but you can also separate the wheat from the chaff .
What can I say? I'm a man of many talents.

Old Timer

Coach
Ray
I note that you have been in the forum for less than a day and have already done 63 plus posts
So obviously you are quite familiar with the system
No doubt you are just another FW with multiple identities and just create new ones to get a rise
It's good that you do that and remain in the shadows and don't reveal who you are or who you support because that way you can flog yourself into a frenzy with complete anonymity
You have been here before and will be here again no doubt in another form

Eulogy for Ray

There was a big mouth called Ray
With nothing positive to say
He thought he had wit
But was just talking shit
And the Dragons bid him hooray

Ray McKigney

Juniors
I'm actually an original account fyi, even ask the mods. Just a long time lurker, definitely not an ex player.

Lol OT that Eulogy actually made me chuckle, and laughter is the greatest gift one could give.

Thank You.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I'm actually an original account fyi, even ask the mods. Just a long time lurker, definitely not an ex player.

Lol OT that Eulogy actually made me chuckle, and laughter is the greatest gift one could give.

Thank You.

Ray
I'm sure you are good at being a lurker.
I've seen you lurking near the mens.
You have to stop doing that .
Otherwise you will be in trouble.

Gareth67

First Grade
What can I say? I'm a man of many talents.

I can recall a young fella ( many years ago ) who would jump the primary school boundary fence and land in his own back-yard . From memory , his father was a minister of religion , who would go to the school every Wednesday for scripture classes .

If you are he , that would account for your many talents and knowledge of the game .

latemail

Juniors
Ray not only are you a knob jockey but as you stated a lurking knob jockey and a self professed man of many talents your biggest talent undoubtedly would be jerkin the gherkin meet me at sizzlers for lunch and I'll show you some real talent
Regards
Ben Dover

Ray McKigney

Juniors
I can recall a young fella ( many years ago ) who would jump the primary school boundary fence and land in his own back-yard . From memory , his father was a minister of religion , who would go to the school every Wednesday for scripture classes .

If you are he , that would account for your many talents and knowledge of the game .

I would say that he isn't me. You see, Ray McKigney would never ever reveal his identity, that's his great secret. So, what you're actually looking for is someone who has, say, just been to this forum and built a rocket ship, but when asked "Are you the person I know?" he replies, "Absolutely not," Sir.

456.PNG

Last edited:

MattoDragon

Juniors
Doust is the only thing keeping your club together. You should be thankful that you're not owned by Greg Florimo.
Ray, you're a delusional wanka.
The fans owe Doust nothing. He's a leach that's been hanging on and sucking the blood out of this once proud club for years. Him and his cronies don't give a toss about the club, the players or the fans.
It doesn't surprise me that you don't support a team. You have to have passion, dedication and belief to truly support and be a fan of a team. You, quite obviously, have none of these traits.
As fans of the Dragons, we show our feelings. We don't blindly accept poor performances, poor coaching, poor recruitment or poor administration. As fans, we have opinions, and forums like this allow those opinions to be shared, discussed and argued.
Currently, due to very poor decision-making by club administration, poor recruitment decisions by our Pathways committee and extremely poor coaching by Paul McGregor, our club is in the worst state it has ever been in (I know, I've been a fan since 1965). We are in debt to the NRL, we have had massive problems attracting quality players to the club, our team is struggling to score points due to poor coaching and we are the laughing stock of the NRL.
So yes, we protest and we whinge and we complain, but we also front up every week to support the players and cheer them on. Why? Because that's what fans do!
Don't get on this forum and tell us what we should or shouldn't do as fans. Don't talk up Doust or McGregor and tell us we owe them gratitude. We owe them stuff all.
The players are who we owe our gratitude to, because in spite of the prats in charge, they go out every week, put their bodies on the line and entertain us.
So Ray, crawl back into the hole from where you came, and f@#king stay there!!!