What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Eulogy

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't follow any club.
Posts a denigrating opinion on a clubs culture, pointing to another clubs culture as an example of how it should be. Yet claims he doesn't support any club/team. Yep sounds about right.

0107ed46652274bdcf62652829e572d43fd14b1e0b16d6c273bb503901dc77d1.jpg

Ray McKigney

Juniors
I still can't believe you guys don't think Mary is the man to steer you into a GF. TBH there's no one I'd rather have in the driver's seat.

grouch

First Grade
The truly sad thing about the troll OP is it seems to sum up the thinking of Doust and our board so well. Blaming the fans, glorifying Doust, praising McGregor. Truth is stranger than fiction

Old Timer

Coach
You must be very lonely and very bored Ray...
Goggles
Ray's very existence is testimony to the fact that either
a) Condoms do leak and Ansell need to up their QA / QC programmes
or
b) Many years ago somebody incredibly stupid thought it was incredibly funny to stick a pin in the end of a packet of Checkmates at the chemist shop.
I think we have all flushed better tadpoles than this wanker.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I still can't believe you guys don't think Mary is the man to steer you into a GF. TBH there's no one I'd rather have in the driver's seat.

Ray
Why don't you f off back under the rock you crawled out of .
You dont have to comment for us to no you are fwit we already figured out.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Don't you guys realise this is the same person who used to call himself 'Hail Mary". He was on this forum about mid last year telling us all about how good McGregor is/was and we should re-sign him on a long term deal etc etc ect and that we were going to make a run to the grand final and we were going to sign Ray Thompson.

So we can all wait now for the Ray Thompson for 5/8 from him next.

monsterkev

Juniors
Don't you guys realise this is the same person who used to call himself 'Hail Mary". He was on this forum about mid last year telling us all about how good McGregor is/was and we should re-sign him on a long term deal etc etc ect and that we were going to make a run to the grand final and we were going to sign Ray Thompson.

So we can all wait now for the Ray Thompson for 5/8 from him next.
Dont let him worry you
If it is him so be it,at least mary has a supporter

Ray McKigney

Juniors
I just want what's best for this club and believe me Mary is an underrated coach. Massively unappreciated in this forum. You all said Price was a garbage coach and look what happened. He won cronulla their first premiership and played a part in helping you guys win your first.

If you recruit an outsider then the team won't know how to play dragons footy. Stick with Mary.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Well well, You morons better pick up the phone because I called it.

I told you Mary was the only one that can save this club. Panthers got a little taste of dragons footy.

Bench
Ray, next game at Kogarah come onto the hill and we will discuss how our fan base really works

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Well well, You morons better pick up the phone because I called it.

I told you Mary was the only one that can save this club. Panthers got a little taste of dragons footy.

Ray f**k off you dick as 2010 said come to kogarah or wollongong and I am willing to talk to you.
I'll show you passion you piss ant.
Now f**k off back under the rock you crawled out of .
You bottom feeder.

Old Timer

Coach
Some turds are hard to flush at the best of times, so can someone please put a non return valve on the shit house as Ray seems to have made his way back from the Bondi outfall.

Latest posts