What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Fans, It's time to get serious, it's now or never

GKJ79

Juniors
So after today's game here's what i see happening if Mcgregors not gone in the next month.
The successful teams in the competition that have, good coaches, playing structures, and an eye for talent, will start to identify our talented juniors that they wan't to sign, Dufty, Leilua, Milne, etc...etc...and with these players wanting to succeed, and have successful playing careers, we will lose them all, and instead of them playing for us, they will become the next, Jack Birds of the world, playing against us, and become the next one's that got away, Doust and Mcgregor are destroying any chance our club has of becoming successful again, no one wants to play for the Dragons anymore, and if something isn't done quickly, the club is going to be completely f**ked, oh and somehow I dont think Frizzell, packer, and Aitken are gonna stick around either, if a club like Melbourne came along and said hey, why do you want to ruin your careers with these losers, come play for us and be successful, after today's result, Doust and Mcgregor are even now more vulnerable, and i think theres a window of opportunity to really put the boot into them, for those out there that are serious, we must now organise a rally, a big one, out the front of the leagues club, and make sure all of our concerns are listened to, once and for all, time for talk on the forum is over, its time to go public, and try and make sure, Doust, and Mcgregor, don't do anymore damage to the Dragons.

Dragonscales

Juniors
So your not willing to have a crack? No worries, no need for you to post on this thread again.
Next.

We are not in the financial position to pay out McGregor's contract. No amount of protest can change that fact.

Protest is still necessary. We could pressure McGregor into resignation. And nothing is stopping Doust being fired.

We need a massive online presence on social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

GKJ79

Juniors
We are not in the financial position to pay out McGregor's contract. No amount of protest can change that fact.

Protest is still necessary. We could pressure McGregor into resignation. And nothing is stopping Doust being fired.

We need a massive online presence on social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

That's more like it, Demitrou will become interim coach if we push hard enough, that costs the club nothing, seriously, all we need is a date that suits everyone, and away we go, honestly it's not that hard.

RedVDragon

Juniors
I am in. We need s change quick smart. The team has no Soul. Never mind where we play we have lost our identity on the field. Where is the D. That's right the D is in the coaches box and in the mahogany decked out office in the leagues club by the name of dickhead Doust and dickhead Mary.

GKJ79

Juniors
I am in. We need s change quick smart. The team has no Soul. Never mind where we play we have lost our identity on the field. Where is the D. That's right the D is in the coaches box and in the mahogany decked out office in the leagues club by the name of dickhead Doust and dickhead Mary.

Awesome, c'mon everyone, we all need to show these assholes what the club means to us, I will make sure radio and media are there, if we keep the pressure on them for long enough, somethings got to give, the media are already going into bat for us, so how weak will we look if we don't join in, this is our opportunity to help drive mcgregor out.

dragon-83

Juniors
I thought of an idea don't if it will work Kogarah and or at Win turn up to the ground in protest but here is the catch we don't go inside the ground to watch we stay outside in protest start chanting during the entier match etc

RedVDragon

Juniors
We need to keep showing our support for the team but make it very clear under proper leadership we will be great again.

Let's take a leaf out of Trumps campaign

"Make our Dragons Great Again"

duck

Juniors
@GKJ79 I wish you all the best. Just make sure you get a bigger turnout than this.

This sort of thing is embarrassing if the numbers aren't there.

John moz

Juniors
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS DONT ATTEND ANY OF THE REMAINING HOME GAMES THAT WILL HIT THEM THE MOST.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Social media is the go and the best way to get results and show strength in numbers.
We all saw how effective that online media poll was with its results being shown all through the media. I have no idea how but we need someone to get a fan poll online that shows Doust and the board a percentage of fans that will not be renewing their membership/attending further games until Mary is sacked.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
They need to be hit where it hurts most,in the pockets. Doust has already shown that with his shitty desperate letter. They cant afford to lose members and ticket sales.

GKJ79

Juniors
@GKJ79 I wish you all the best. Just make sure you get a bigger turnout than this.

This sort of thing is embarrassing if the numbers aren't there.

Agree 100% we need at least 100, and even that would be disappointing, we are about to find out how many people really want to try and help the club, honestly i really do believe the fans have enough pull, to at least make Doust boot Mcgregor, and that's a good start.

thebigredv

First Grade
As an interstate supporter I wish you all the luck as I know the intention is good. However, I believe not paying a cent towards tickets or membership plus social media is the way to go. May take until the end of the year to have real effect but it'd be hard work getting hundreds out there as most people just lose interest or accept mediocrity and see it as a lull on the road to success. You and I know these people are like a disease on the club born of selfishness and stubbornness and a lack of skills but money does the talking. If we didn't have 8 wins on the board more people would be asking for Mary's head. LOL if you saw the press conference this week McGregor was now saying that team's below him should be copping the heat, not him. Deflect, deflect... Anyway good luck.

GKJ79

Juniors
They need to be hit where it hurts most,in the pockets. Doust has already shown that with his shitty desperate letter. They cant afford to lose members and ticket sales.

Totally agree, but remember, if we protest and mcgregor f**ks off, then maybe we wont have to go down tgat road, Doust is putting up a front, but with fans and media annoying him for the next month, along with more defeats, which is a given, Mcgregor will become the scapegoat.