What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Forecast 2004

asaint

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Big Tommy said:
Southern Saint

I couldn't agree more with your comments about the need for a training audit. Seriously something must be getting missed, it can't just be bad luck, can it?

As a Qld supporter of the Dragons for a couple of decades (not a Dragons supporters club Qld member though) - can you tell me how you get to be a member of the football club?

I've been meaning to look into it for a while and every time I start looking I just get the usual website info about being a Red Vee member, etc.

Big Tommy,

Aren't Bothers Valleys a feeder club for Saints?? Anyone of note that deserves a run in the NRL?? Not hiding any Billy Slaters from us, are you?!?!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Sorry to butt in but we will have 2 young guys trying for a spot in the roster, Peter Savage & Brian West show some real talent but we will wait too see if they have a good pre-season.

Dragonschik

Juniors
2 years I can handle but 3 ears of bad luck is a bit too much, I guess we will all find out next year if it is bad luck or bad management casuing all our star players to be injured every week. Time will tell.

Juniors
I believe we will at least be in the top 6 next year. The new young players like Simms, Firmo etc will be great next season and some new signings like Lincoln Withers could be good backups in case of injury. I believe we can finish 3rd or 4th on the ladder and we will have a chance of going all the way to the Grand Final. 8)

Buzz Boy

Juniors
In 2004 we'll finish 3rd on the ladder, and proceed through to the Grand Final.

Whether we win it or not depends on how prepared the players are to go to any lengths to win the game. No one gets sent off in the first 20 mins of a GF, so go for broke.

:D

Dragonschik

Juniors
Benny said:
as any other year i will believe we will win

before nearly every game i beleieve we can win (only exception Round 26 vs Broncos, first and last time tipped against Dragons - thought i'd go for money in Footy Tipping Comp and it cost me :( )

Go the Dragons!

AH, How funny, thats exactly what my dad did, if he had picked the saints like I did he would have gottn second place and after myself, who came first. I especially love it when I am the only one who picks saints and they win, it feels good :D :D

Dragonschik

Juniors
Bring it home Knights said:
The Dragons should go well next year, baring injuries.

They have great players in key positions. IMO, saints have the 2 best halves in team in Barrett and Firman. A great hooker [even though I can't stand the thug], 2 great props. Kite, timmins and thompson in the back row are great players. Cooper on the wing. You guys in my opinion lack a couple of outside backs. I've still got a question mark on brown as a coach.

But you guys should have a good year next season.

Outside backs isn't our problem we have gasneir, hornby and blacklock..nothing more to want there.