What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS Goose is cooked - Go Knights

Anonymous

Juniors
Well Dragon Fans.... How was todays perfromance... You wouldnt think they were playing for a final 8 position - the 2nd half was woeful!

So we get the last laugh in knocking you guys out of the semi's like you did to us last year!

EXCEPT we didnt have to use knees in the back to do it...

Maybe 2004 ..... :D

Anonymous

Juniors
GEEZ this forum looks DEAD..... :D A bit like the Dragons 2003 Season HOPES>....

:)

:D

:p

Not like the Newcastle Knighst Forum on this website which is PUMPING......

We are going to win the 2003 Premiership and you guys are Goooorrrrne!

*knights_Lady*

Juniors
Don't worry about this idiot, Dragons fans. No-one from the Knights board will give him the time of day.

LOL! Not only that but the Roosters were the ones that knocked us out of the semis last season... not the dragons!

Ease up, poor dragons have had a shocking season this year.. their injuries have been unbelievable-worse off than us...
Better luck next year guys!

Terminator

First Grade
Bad luck Dragons, you had too many of your big guns out, and our team is starting to really fire at last, see you's :arrow: again in 04.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Well if it isn't all the Drugcastle Harry Hindsight's coming out to play. Where were you on Friday, boys??

If this forum is a bit quiet, it's probably because most Saints fans are busy making effigies of Peter Doust to burn or are sitting in their cars, engine running, in the garage.

What a shite season, the killer for me was the complete lack of motivation and effort shown by those pretenders in the Red Vees. Brown couldn't get the players geed up for at least three critical games & now we've got a meaningless match at Sandcorp next week to cap off a "memorable" 2003 - but you know what?? The boys will be on the piss & having a laugh on Friday night...

Cheers,
Ben S.

dimitri

First Grade
hahah

well done newcastle

you had andrew johns out

but look at the dragons and you will see that we almost had half our salary cap out injured

also add to that that Timmo and Bailey were playing with crippling injuries

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Southernsaint

Staff member
terminator007 said:
Excuses excuses..

Back down the pits, Terminator 007.

Teams such as Easts prefer to moan when the win for some strange reason, but If there's one group of supporters that loves an excuse when it's team can't win, it's Drugcastle.

The furore displayed by the Grannies weilding their folding chairs & knitting needles & their acid-washed Jeans wearing offspring was classic. They were basically accusing Saints of "taking out" their precious Joey to win the match & then claiming "we would've won" if he'd been playing. For a team that's tasted more than it's fair share of success, they sure are a group that loves to sook when the slightest thing goes against them - maybe taking after their mouthguard throwing demi-god...

I've never made excuses for the losses this season, to justify why we lost to opposition supporters. My anger & justification for the losses is directed more at our own board & coaching staff. The constant injuries, the non-existent game plan & the lack of motivation are all matters that need to be dealt with in-house. They have nothing to do with whether we "would've won the match" because unless these are resolved we'll never be at 100% and we'll lose far more matches than we'll win.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
I ran into a couple of Knights supporters who at St George Leagues after the game... they said stuff like, '... better luck next year etc'.
Maybe it was because they were on our turf, but I find that the majority of Knights supporters are pretty decent.

Terminator

First Grade
For a team that's tasted more than it's fair share of success, they sure are a group that loves to sook when the slightest thing goes against them - maybe taking after their mouthguard throwing demi-god...

He threw his mouthgaurd into the ground(I actually saw it live) because he was pissed off at the Knights going down to the Goosters after we thought we were already into the GF, he was angry at himself, even though he is the world's best player he is sometimes far too hard on himself, alot of people at the Wall, a Goosters forum think he was behaving childishly, like a spoilt brat as they so smugly put it, well, laugh, nothing could be further from the truth.

I've never made excuses for the losses this season, to justify why we lost to opposition supporters. My anger & justification for the losses is directed more at our own board & coaching staff. The constant injuries, the non-existent game plan & the lack of motivation are all matters that need to be dealt with in-house. They have nothing to do with whether we "would've won the match" because unless these are resolved we'll never be at 100% and we'll lose far more matches than we'll win.

Maybe your team needs a good hard slap! :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.[/quote]

Terminator

First Grade
Willow said:
I ran into a couple of Knights supporters who at St George Leagues after the game... they said stuff like, '... better luck next year etc'.
Maybe it was because they were on our turf, but I find that the majority of Knights supporters are pretty decent.

True, knights supporters don't go looking for trouble, but if you corner us we will bite.

Anonymous

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Willow said:

True, knights supporters don't go looking for trouble, but if you corner us we will bite.
I said majority.
I wouldnt expect that you'd be old enough to get into the club.

Terminator

First Grade
terminator007 said:
Bad luck Dragons, you had too many of your big guns out, and our team is starting to really fire at last, see you's :arrow: again in 04.
Thats me saying that a few days ago Willow, abit like your majority of knights supporters mate?

Terminator

First Grade
I thought the media blowup of the whole incident was absolutely ridiculous, if that so called slap had happened ten years ago it would have been lucky to get half a page of print!
Just more sad evidence of the medias current willingness to ruin our game so they can sell more papers, which is pretty ironic, because they would sell less if our game was'nt around! :lol: Cheers.