What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons In Crisis

thickos

First Grade
Surely it seems the Dragons are better off without the 'big names' ?? When the fullstrength team is out there they go ordinary, when they lose a few of the 'big 6' they ruin my tipping weekend! (well the Raiders didnt help either LOL)

TRANSLATION

Juniors
thickos said:
Surely it seems the Dragons are better off without the 'big names' ?? When the fullstrength team is out there they go ordinary, when they lose a few of the 'big 6' they ruin my tipping weekend! (well the Raiders didnt help either LOL)

That makes 2 of us thickos

](*,)

thickos

First Grade
So StGillaman whats your reasoning for it? While I'll never be a dragons fan from the outside perspective it is intriguing, almost bizarre, as to why it never comes together for the Dragons when everyone is fit, ready, willing and able.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
thickos said:
So StGillaman whats your reasoning for it? While I'll never be a dragons fan from the outside perspective it is intriguing, almost bizarre, as to why it never comes together for the Dragons when everyone is fit, ready, willing and able.

We have never ever had our best team on the park at the same time, 3 years running.

We lost the first game of the year, Big deal. We played a team that played smarter, shilst some of our big names thought it was a holiday and took no part in the game.

We have backup, Quality backup. They provide the enthusiasm, that sometimes goes missing, But 1 player last night said exactly what the problem is out Kogarah Way.

This is what Reece said, and they are all to blame, not just the stars.

In the second half, the Warriors suffered their regular ailment of overexuberance. After yet another fumble, Dragons winger Reece Simmonds shrugged off a feeble tackle attempt by Fa'afili to score the try that put his side in front for the first time.

"I was pretty keen to get over to make up for an error in the first half when they scored," Simmonds said.

"When our older, more experienced players [play], we tend to sit back and let them do it. When they're not here, everyone stands up, puts in the effort and the workload is shared

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I was wondering how much Gilla was going to enjoy that win. lol

You bet your sweet ass . EA.

I have seen people put down the dragons due to jealousy and innuendo's, but to rubbish the side like they have this week, just made it all the more sweeter.

;-)

What about all the experts that Talked the talk before the game was played. Now lets see if they can do the Moon Walk.

Backwards. LOL

Chook

First Grade
It was a good win to the Dragons, I even put a congratulatory thread on Jubillee Ave saying exactly that. Therein lies the difference between you and I Stgillaman, I give credit where credit is due.

But remind me, a reduced strength Dragons team did exactly the same this last year did they not? But you missed the finals yes? Time will tell if this is another Dragons' groundhog year, not one win.

Chook.

Anonymous

Juniors
Chook said:
But remind me, a reduced strength Dragons team did exactly the same this last year did they not? But you missed the finals yes? Time will tell if this is another Dragons' groundhog year, not one win.

Chook.
It was in 2002. Saints were shot to bits with players missing but beat the Warriors 32-22 in round 15. We made the semis that year.

Latest posts