What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons' innovations adopted by the NRL

Prometheus

Juniors
Rumor has it that when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone he had 10 missed calls from the Dragons.

I had no idea that there were still people in the world who think that Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone. LOL

BuffaloRules

Coach
I have seen this thread loitering around the top of the main board here for a few days but given the title I just assumed it was a joke thread about to be moved to The Cave at any moment...

I finally thought that's it's lasted this long... must be a serious discussion so I will take a look...

Needless to say, I didn't get past the first post...

I have seen this thread loitering around the top of the main board here for a few days but given the title I just assumed it was a joke thread about to be moved to The Cave at any moment...

I finally thought that's it's lasted this long... must be a serious discussion so I will take a look...

Needless to say, I didn't get past the first post...

In ten years time Davi will necro it.

Prometheus

Juniors
Hey, there are as many planets as I have teef. Which is exactly the same amount of points you losy by today.

Saints invented NaCl so they could be salty after a loss.

Then they invented tears.

Not upset about the outcome at all actually. I'm really proud of how the boys played today in difficult circumstances. To lose our captain, goal-kicker and main play-maker early in the match and still force the game into golden point was a pretty strong effort.

How are things down in 12th place Mad Hatter?

Not upset about the outcome at all actually. I'm really proud of how the boys played today in difficult circumstances. To lose our captain, goal-kicker and main play-maker early in the match and still force the game into golden point was a pretty strong effort.

How are things down in 12th place Mad Hatter?

Alright actually. Back to normal. Souths are crap and everyone gets a ruddy good LOL and Saints fans back watching footy, cockahoop talking about RL and off suicide watch. What's not to like?