What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons interested in Luke Douglas

Luke Douglas ? Luke Douglas ? Was he not the BIG signing that Wayne Bennett was after , the one who he managed to convince to leave Cronulla and go to Newcastle ?

With all due respect to the man , he hasn't quite set the world on fire . The potential was there whilst he was at Cronulla , but unfortunately it never did happen .

Too long long in the tooth , if it was that other former Cronulla player , young Clff Watson , I would say yes , he might even be able to bring that cheeky red-haired half with him !

I lol' and lol'd. Very good!

Dragsters

First Grade
Luke Douglas ? Luke Douglas ? Was he not the BIG signing that Wayne Bennett was after , the one who he managed to convince to leave Cronulla and go to Newcastle ?

With all due respect to the man , he hasn't quite set the world on fire . The potential was there whilst he was at Cronulla , but unfortunately it never did happen .

Too long long in the tooth , if it was that other former Cronulla player , young Clff Watson , I would say yes , he might even be able to bring that cheeky red-haired half with him !

Same goes for that other imposter Kade Snowden (or was it Kate Snowden?) Either way, over hyped and over paid big girls blouse.

Mr Red

First Grade

Kade Snowden was the prop that went from sharks to Knights. Luke Douglas went from sharks to Titans.
Snowden was a tinkler signing, Bennett inherited him when he signed on as coach.

Dragonscales

Juniors
We've won the signature for Paul Vaughan according to RLW.

If we get Vaughan we obviously won't be chasing Douglas.

Only 25 didn't realise he was that young.

Will certainly add some punch to the forward pack with Creagh and Cooper gone and question marks still hanging over Mose.

He will put a few players on notice for a spot in regards to Mathews, Lui, McCarthy and Marketo.

I just hope that doesn't stop the progression to first grade for the likes of Host, Sele, Lawrie and Leuila (If he decides to stay).

BennyV

Referee
Only 25 didn't realise he was that young.

Will certainly add some punch to the forward pack with Creagh and Cooper gone and question marks still hanging over Mose.

He will put a few players on notice for a spot in regards to Mathews, Lui, McCarthy and Marketo.

I just hope that doesn't stop the progression to first grade for the likes of Host, Sele, Lawrie and Leuila (If he decides to stay).
He us better than Matthews, Lui, McCarthy and Marketo. By a fair length.
He wont stand in the way of Host or Leilua IMO, those guys play different roles (impact/back row) whereas Vaughn makes up part of the prop rotation. Sele possibly gets impacted, but he stays in his current position in the pecking order (doesnt move down). And I'd argue that Lawrie needs a full year in NSW Cup anyway, by which point other contacts ending will come into play.

Gareth67

First Grade
I lol' and lol'd. Very good!

I was wondering if any one else understood what I meant . I knew that you Cronulla boys would , perhaps if I had mentioned Tommy Bishop the penny would had rattled, clanged and finally dropped !

Between you and I , if one of those ' timid 'Sharks forwards of yours could accidentally drop Cameron Smith to his knees , early on in the game , the Sharkies chances of celebrating later that night , will increase dramatically !

Best of Luck

I was wondering if any one else understood what I meant . I knew that you Cronulla boys would , perhaps if I had mentioned Tommy Bishop the penny would had rattled, clanged and finally dropped !

Between you and I , if one of those ' timid 'Sharks forwards of yours could accidentally drop Cameron Smith to his knees , early on in the game , the Sharkies chances of celebrating later that night , will increase dramatically !

Best of Luck
Cheers mate.

I really was a pretty funny post as it is.

I don't like wishing injury on anyone, but I think I could make and exemption for that bloke

Latest posts