What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Lineup Revealed

TRANSLATION

Juniors
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA (v Bulldogs, Telstra Stadium, Friday): Ben Hornby; Colin Best, Ben Creagh, Matt Cooper, Reece Simmonds; Aaron Gorrell, Mathew Head; Shaun Timmins, Lance Thompson, Dean Young, Luke Bailey, Michael Ennis, Justin Poore. Res: Ashton Sims, Willie Manu, Bryan Norrie, Corey Payne, Nick Youngquest, Ryan Powell (two to be omitted).

Ribs

Bench
I hope Gorrell has been on the tackle bags..... little faith from me unfortunately.

Biglance

Bench
id like to see creagh in the forwards but doesnt matter powell would be better than payne i think

Jamesy

Juniors
Powell isn't that bad IMO, he reminds me of Youngy, nothing flash, but doesn't mind rolling up his sleeves and getting in there to do the dirty work.

Biglance

Bench
Wezman007, agree with u there, payne just seems a waste of space to me tries way too hard makes silly errors

Collateral

Coach
Head and Ennis are supposedly out...Watch the Charity Shield again and focus on Corey Payne and you will realise how good he has the potential to be.

Jamesy

Juniors
We're not saying he doesn't have the potential, we're saying he doesn't use this potential.

God-King Dean

Immortal
As I said, we will struggle to put any points on inside their 20. Dunno 'bout Gorrell really, but I know that Hornby ain't the best of 5'8ths around. Would much arther see Greenshields at fullback