What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Lost, Minor Premiership Race On!

LL3

Juniors
Mate if you want think we're going to choke, I got no problems with that. Fact of the matter is many people (myself included) didn't expect the Bulldogs to get this far this year. I myself said I think the team will be a fringe top 8 team - meaning I expected the team to finish somewhere between 7-10 - and look at us now... we're in the drivers seat for the Minor Premiership and could very well be the first team to go from wooden spooners to minor premiers. Am I complaining that my team exceeded our expectations within our first year of competition? No. The fact that you think that if we don't go all the way this year will be enough to label us as chokers, even though nobody including many of the clubs loyal fans didn't expect us to do this well, is very much laughable.

f**k mate, i thought u had no more excuses bwaa ahhhh haaaa

bulldog

Bench
f**k mate, i thought u had no more excuses bwaa ahhhh haaaa

Where is the excuse in his post tard? If you're going to troll at least try and make it relevant, or just sit in the corner making choking sounds with the rest of your friends.

0neye

Moffo said, that 100 bucks we put on in round 7 at 25 to 1 for the dogs to win the Minor Premiership is looking good bum boy:crazy:

jimmythehand

Juniors
Hey Jimmyhashishandonit, i dont wanna argue with an idiot like yourself any longer, you win again.

I know you will bring me down to your level, then you will beat me with experience... :D

gee i've never heard that one before. not.

0neye

hippy.gif

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Given the NRL admitted their officials were at fault for the incorrect call costing us the Round 10 match, I wonder if they'd consider some sort of remuneration to the club for missing out on the $100,000 prize...?

The Ben Hornby try you moronic one eyed fat f**k, or is it your the only club that gets rough calls. merkinerbuery the new Chokers. One man band etc etc.................;-)

Will be a great finals series.

_Johnsy

Referee
:lol: what? What happened to the great Dragons who were going to triumph to victory and bring the trophy home to Kogarah??? Oh, by the way, in case you didn't notice, we have suffered a major setback with our chief playmaker out for the season... so if we do not go all the way this year, we do have a valid reason for it. Whereas your mob at full strength losing to a... no no... being absolutely demoralised by a Rabbitohs team missing 7 regular first graders is absolutely disgraceful.

At least Jas can admit it.

Cueing the excuses one week out, what a typical weak turd.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Bad luck Bulldogs, you deserved the minor premiership imo... Robbed of at least 4 competition points this season.

Latest posts