What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Lost, Minor Premiership Race On!

Stagger Lee

Bench
Because posting this picture again just makes me smile ... :D

653617dtstorydragonswin.jpg

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Yes thats exactly what it sounds like. You're season is slipping away without Kimmorely so you have to cling on to the past. Good luck with that :lol:

At least we have a past to cling on to , the minor premiership doesnt mean much mate , especially when the team that come second had more wins and less losses than your team.

Dont you think your counting your chickens a bit early mate, we are in exactly the same position as the dragons we win next week and we will be in the prelimeray final. Good luck in the finals hopefully if we play the dragons they underate us as much as you do.

LL3

Juniors
At least we have a past to cling on to , the minor premiership doesnt mean much mate , especially when the team that come second had more wins and less losses than your team.

Dont you think your counting your chickens a bit early mate, we are in exactly the same position as the dragons we win next week and we will be in the prelimeray final. Good luck in the finals hopefully if we play the dragons they underate us as much as you do.

Havent u dogs fans already counted our chickens, didnt u say we printed GF TShirts, where are they i want one? I'm sure the story was correct for you intelligent dogs fans to run with the story? please let me know asap where i can get one?

ByRd

First Grade
lmaooo LL3, where are you?? and i dont have access to the St Merge forum anymore, any reason for that

jimmythehand

Juniors
and here was ll3 expecting the dogs to go out in straight sets. wouldn't it just be the icing on the cake if the Broncos get up!

LL3

Juniors
f**k you guys miss me, thats a disgrace...

Look hashishandonit, i cant see u blokes losing now, easy run, 8 Dally M players and coach of the yr, thats all we had "the coach" but now Moore is the best coach in the game ur over the line.

But in saying that it would be sad to see you get the games Centenary WOODEN SPOON and then lose the HG the next, i reckon i could hang my hat up after that, but probably wont.

U wont choke in the BIG one.

jimmythehand

Juniors

Look hashishandonit, i cant see u blokes losing now, easy run, 8 Dally M players and coach of the yr, thats all we had "the coach" but now Moore is the best coach in the game ur over the line.

But in saying that it would be sad to see you get the games Centenary WOODEN SPOON and then lose the HG the next, i reckon i could hang my hat up after that, but probably wont.

blah blah sh*t dribble sh*t chin on dribble smelly blah blah

dogz08

First Grade

Enjoy Tonight? :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts