What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Need Hayne

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Un-tested as yet.

Remember Dugan was deemed to be a destabilising person when we signed him and it worked out fine. Packer had is problems and he's worked out fine.

Hayne went through an enormous test trying our for NFL and he just didn't get there. I'm sure his ego and mind in general was/is shattered because of this.

If he behaved and become a team player, surely would appreciate the talent he could bring to the Club. A two year deal would suit us fine.

He want even train with his team.
We don't need a unstable influence here.
No matter how good he thinks he is

hayne is on 1.1 million dollars if he stays at the tits,we wont pay anywhere near that
for duges so hayne wont come to a club for less money than he would already be on.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
No doubt there is going to be a thread made about a every single fullback in the NRL now. Weve already had Gagai, Alex Johnston (FFS!!!) and now Jarryd f*cking Hayne get a mention. I await the Clint Gutherson thread with baited breath.

I'm hoping someone starts another one up about Chang ............... can never have enough about Changa.
( Photo source as listed.)

l_rugby%20league%20week%201974%2020160220%20(54).jpg

possm

Coach
hayne is on 1.1 million dollars if he stays at the tits,we wont pay anywhere near that
for duges so hayne wont come to a club for less money than he would already be on.
It's time for a rich Dragon to step up and provide a TPA either for Dugan or Hayne - whoever the Club wants/needs for 2018. I mean the Titans were a basket case last season, now owned by the NRL and still they have a TPA for Hayne supplied by a millionaire Dragons supporter.

God give me strength. Some should pull their figure out and get off their bum and organise us to be competitive.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Let's hope Dugan stays and we all will be happy. Our 2018 spine will be up there with the best. But if Dugan moves on, we need to fill the fullback position with a player suitable for the job and preferably, as good or better than Dugan.

gitano

Juniors
Oh Possm. One of your best. Remember the days when, under my previous name Gypsy, we used to go at it?

You'd go on about Pottor being our ideal coach etc. Good times.

No the Hayne.

possm

Coach
Oh Possm. One of your best. Remember the days when, under my previous name Gypsy, we used to go at it?

You'd go on about Pottor being our ideal coach etc. Good times.

No the Hayne.
Yes I remember those days when I was bestowed a special pen - the possm pen - to post my controversial opinions in.

In those days I was new to the forum, was very busy running my business and trying to shape the best possible retirement situation for myself. My eyes were in much better shape then what they are now, but still not very good.

I remember coming out at the time Price was appointed and being very critical of him. I remember calling for him to be sacked after only being in the job for 6 months. I do not retract from anything I said about Price at the time, even though I took a lot of heat on here and even though most I said was proved to be correct.

The reference to 'Pottor' as coach was a case of my poor sight and poor proof reading before posting. The spelling and grammar police on here derived great pleasure having a go at posters who posted with bad spelling or bad grammar.

Anyway, back on topic, I've seen enough in my life to know that if you put a person in the right environment, that person can be helped to perform at their very best. Recently, the Dragons have done this with Dugan and Packer.

I've seen enough of Hayne over the years to recognise he has a poor attitude but also has the rugby league skills unparalleled when he is on his day. Thus the reason I believe that - If Dugan moves on - Hayne would make an ideal replacement on a two year deal. The reason for a two year deal is that would be the time needed to develop or recruit a replacement marquee fullback.