What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons/Sharks update.

xwizit

Juniors
i was gonna start this thread, beat me to it thug :p

looks like a long night for the sharks, tho i tipped a big dragons win \\:D/

ibeme

First Grade
Good to see that the Dragons appear to be maintaining their form, although it's still early in the match. The competition isn't quite the same when the Dragons aren't firing.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Hornby scores and Riddell converts. Hornby has started this match well. Dragons leading 18-0.
Ryles has made 1 tackle so far and 1 hit up registering 7 metres. Not bad.

Glenn

First Grade
36-12 to the drags, and a ground record at Endevour,Ronson,Caltex,Wooloware,Toyota field/park :mrgreen:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Another thing: Phil Bailey is an arrogant arsewipe.

Ever since he made Origin he has been acting like king sh!t. You are a goose Phil. Get over yourself.

Anonymous

Juniors
dimitri said:
what a shellacking
At times it looked the Sharks were getting back into the match but by mid-way in the 2nd half, they were done for and Saints simply rolled on.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Lucky for the Sharks that the Draons were only playing at about a 65 out of 10 level, Saints butchered a number of tries & the defence wasn't crash-hot on opccasion.

It will all mean nothing if they can't put Manly to the sword next week, though.

Cheers,
Ben S.