What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons to wear Illawarra kit

King Tigerman

Juniors
innsaneink said:
drake said:
As I've said before, I lived around the Corner from Ross the Skull for years, my little brother used to play with his daughter. Nice bloke as long as you're white and a Saints fan.
I don't think anything is crazy about wanting to recognize the great Saints history, but Denis' rabid hatred of the JV clashes with my own opinion. The looney bit is the rabid, blind and prejudiced hate that espouses, which is mirrored by many others at the games. Nothing like getting abused by someone wearing the same colours as you for having a post '98 jersey. It shits me to my eye-teeth, and I'm not going to get myself in trouble with the law to educate some drunken fool.
You guys have goy your opinions... too bad they're usually aimed at 'fellow supporters'. :x

You're a merger.
We're a JV.

theyre not even a merger theyre a takeover

also 7 games at losers stadium you shouldnt be upset bout it seeing a contract was signed in order for them to fix up the place (good plan though thats what they should do with leichhardt and campbelltown)

th_wests_tigers_logo.gif

Mong

Post Whore
And the cow and the donkey stayed and ate the grasshoppers.

MongDong