What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v dogs.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Who's attending the game on friday night? I'm more looking foward to the press conference then the actual game. Hoping for a dragons loss, that's the only way to see the back of supercoach Mary's head. I'm going for a good laugh.

OzDragon

Coach
Should be playing this at Kogarah seeing as how we gave them a home game earlier.

I'm predicting a 18-16 win for the Dragons. Nothing makes me smile more than beating these filthy, cheating, bottle throwing scum.

OzDragon

Coach
I'm predicting a 18-16 win for the Dragons. Nothing makes me smile more than beating these filthy, cheating, bottle throwing scum.
Big call mate. Have you see any of our games this year?[/QUOTE]
Dogs are reeling after they got shown up for the pretenders they are. Dragons, as crap as they've been this last month, can take this so long as Paul keeps the same backline as last game intact (with nighty and quinlan swapped).

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Can't see anything but a doggies victory. You can bet that Hasler will have a plan, and his troops will carry it out. You can bet that we won't have a plan apart from focussing on D.

Lethal25

Juniors
So it's 3 losses in a row now, Dogs up next which you'd think would be another loss. Then it's Broncos, Sharks & Roosters. Hard to see us winning the first two and even the Roosters game to be fair. If the form continues then that's seven straight potentially and only 3 from the last 12 with two of those against Origin weakened sides and the second bye being Newcastle.

McGregor would surely need a defence lawyer by then, even the most faithful of supporter would be questioning ability.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Up the Dragons and may we breathe so much fire that we will incinerate the Dogs to charred smoke.
The Dogs will probably pick Garvey to join the Morris Brothers to try and spook us. I just wish that Dugan was playing as our back 5 is starting to look more formidable.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Up the Dragons and may we breathe so much fire that we will incinerate the Dogs to charred smoke.
The Dogs will probably pick Garvey to join the Morris Brothers to try and spook us. I just wish that Dugan was playing as our back 5 is starting to look more formidable.
We can't score points tho. But our d will get us home lol

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Lets see which dodgy rule comes out this week. Saints will have the refs working even harder against themlike they did last time.

FlameThrower

Bench
Never like going to Dogs games anyway, will watch from home, just hoping we don't cop a cricket score, our confidence is shot and the team will turn up for the 1st 15 minutes then fade with defence and tackling ...
Second half will see them kick on after halftime and blow out the shoreline more..and the imposters will be banging drums and dancing in the street again!

Mr Red

First Grade
Both teams were woeful last week.....
Hasler would have given them a huge dressing down, flogged them at training and will ensure they don't put back to back poor performances together, they'll come out firing.

On the other hand Mary will be running the exact same drills at training again this week that he's been running all season and simply hoping a good performance comes about somehow..

blacksafake

First Grade
Dead cat bounce as far as the dogs are concerned coming off a big loss.One things for sure they'll be well prepared unlike our lot.Recent history shows they are too big(especially kasiano) & fast for us so normal programme to continue.B Moz to score 3 & T Rex to put his case forward for a contract.

Latest posts