What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Titans Round 23

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth, Hope you're right mate.
I just don't see it tbh but I like your optimism, good on you.

Reading the same old qoutes this week from players and coach about 'disapointment' at the last two games. Just watched Mary's preview, 'it's a 17 man game' he said, FMD really, 17 players ???? McMediocre also said we need to win 3 from the last 4, FMD great attitude to share with the squad and fans - we can lose another game. He also said he's not going to use excuses and has a laugh about his breach notice like it's a f**king badge of honour.

Anyway, with Lafai sitting on 2nd for most errors in the NRL, McCrone the worst 7 in the NRL, Nighty the slowest Wing in the NRL, Dugan the most ..... never mind. I wonder what the stats are for the most bench minutes, I'm pretty sure Mann would have it in the bag.

I had a punt on Souffs last week, I couldn't get to the game so figured I could do my bit to help the Dragons win with a few $$ on souffs. Wish I put more on them but I didn't think Souffs could come close to beating our squad. Not betting this week.

I will watch it on tv and will be going 'off' as usual, missus has booked in to get her nails done or something. Hope the fans that go have a glorious Kogarah experience and we win.

ALSGI good on you for getting a few dollars back , after such a miserable couples of months of 'McScrew - It 'footy . As far as the optimism is concerned , well I must admit your right about that . I said it merely to keep the confidence of others up , more so that of any true ' die-hards ' that may read the forum posts .

As far as reality is concerned , well that's a mixed bag at this point of the season , as I believe we have some players on board at present that may not be putting everything into their matches , either through injury or attitude . However enjoy your Saturday afternoon that you have to yourself - put your feet up and e joy a few cold ' V B's ' .

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Chin up hewi ! We can't go that bad once again - can we ? I was the opposite about both of the other games that you mentioned , as i had an idea that we had a fight on our hands . But this game I really believe that the Dragons will be back on the winners list .

Sammy , yet again you have me intrigued . You shall be sitting next to Packer ? Or is that figure of speech ?

Some of your posts indicate that you seem to know just what is going on at the club , so , if you do not mind me asking , what is your association with the team ? A trainer , Mary's brother or perhaps Doust's brother , or heavens above , Doust himself ?

And as far as you crapping your pants is concerned , from memory you said that you were 6' 2-3 " , so I believe that it would be the other way around .

All I can say gareth
Is Its medical side.
Can't say to much
Or ill have to get rusty to pay you a visit.
If you know what I mean

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
All I can say gareth
Is Its medical side.
Can't say to much
Or ill have to get rusty to pay you a visit.
If you know what I mean

Thank you Sammy for answering the question . As I said in my earlier post , I didnt mean to pry and shall not ask you to comment any further .

For what it is worth , I must say that it's nice to have someone whom is close to the team , on the forum .

I hope that pacifys you enough , to ensure that Rusty doesn't pay me a midnight visit here at Hogsville ?

What's really disappointing about the last two losses is we could have been playing for a top 4 position against the Titans.
Happens all too regularly when we have crunch games that need to be won.
Even last year we reached the edge of the eight and had a couple of crunch games that would have put us securely into the finals.
Not only did we lose those games, our performances were limp and without any semblance of urgency or fight.
This year the same again. Newcastle and Souths being the most recent example.
Its those type of games that are gut wrenching and disappointing for the fans.
That is why McGregor has lost me.

RedVDave

First Grade
Hate playing teams coming off a hiding (Think Bulldogs after Panthers) today could be ugly but I will be there regardless.

Also the GC have a very good record over us at Kogarah 3-1 against us from memory.

Latest posts