What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dragons v warriors - pre season.

ozbash

Referee
anyone coming to hamilton (yes, an international airport there) to see the pre season dragons v warriors ?

trying to organise something with the warriors management if we can get some numbers.

thurs 5 th feb, 7-30 pm (nz)

Anonymous

Juniors
Is that confirmed Ozbash?

Last time I was in Hamilton (NZ) I got food poisoning after eating at the Pizza Hut.

If it's on, I'll be there... with a cut lunch. :D

ozbash

Referee
yes willow, its gospel
my young fella works part time at PH and he said dont touch it,, even if you are starving...

freedom air fly in and out of hamilton to sydney and brisbane so i,m hoping lord ted has a couple of quid hidden away as well..

we got a huge house ;-)

Southernsaint

Staff member
Geez, Hamilton makes Wollongong look like a seething metropolis of millions.

I was looking into going over to NZ for the away fixture during the season but work & $$$ commitments look like making it impossible, which is a shame because New Zealand is a lovely place (except Hamilton :lol: )...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Its about $350 return. Thats Australian dollars. Take another $20 with you and it'll buy you food, accomodation, and a car. 8)

ozbash

Referee
you could hitch there,,, easy.

withthe US $ being how it is willow, you wont get much of a car.... :|

Latest posts