What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Warriors round 4

possm

Coach
It doesnt matter who we beat. We have all these weaknesses that will apparently get exploited at some time so dont be happy about us winning games now.
You are going against forum rules and expectations.
As for sharks and panthers... we didnt beat them... they beat themselves apparently.
Our defence and motivation had nothing to do with anything.
Hahaha im with you all the way mickey... we forced them teams into errors... we put 40+ on penrith...
We are the best attacking team after 4 rounds... im walking around this week with a smile the size of the grand canyon :)
Im a lebo that lives in punchbowl... surrounded by dirty dogs fans...
Im sure you can picture my cocky strut through the streets in my Red V jersey lol
The Dragons have played well for three of the first four rounds. Parra picked our weakness and exploited it well. I think some work has been done to plug the defensive problems on our right edge however, we need to develope a remedy to combat the extra room available caused by our compressed defensive pattern.

I'd say a compressed defensive pattern and Aitken at right centre do not fit well. Why not swap Aitken and Thompson when we are defending within our own 30m. It's worth a go and should shed some light on the problem.

BennyV

Referee
BennyV... snap out of it.
Look back at some of your posts, iv actually liked some of your posts.
I never mentioned you in my first post in this thread.
You came out and told me to f@ck off and called me a twat.
You say you read the posts, if you really read through all the posts and cant see why some fans are called w@nkers then your just a stupid f@ck!!!
You say its only a matter of time before our weaknesses get exploited? Thats a fair point, but why make that a topic to be sad and sh!t when we just won a game?
Every player interview after the game said there was areas that we need improvement.
Not many expected us to start the season like we have.
Only us so called delusional fans with our heads in the sand.
Yet guess what, 4 rounds in and we are the best attacking team in the comp.
Yes, maybe it will all go to shit, but it also may stay this way.
To sook now that eventually we will get exploited, well, thats just stupid.
Sook when and IF it happens.
Im the first to admit i have issues with team selection.
But so far its working. If McCrone has a schocker every week but we are winning, then F@ck sooking, my team is winning.
Thats what, as a true fan, i want to see, my team winning.
For you to attack me when i didnt mention you shows what category of fan you fall into.
Go have conversations with the wrist slitters now.
You don't have to mention me specifically, and the fact that we have liked/respected each other's posts in the past (and future) has nothing to do with it. The whole 'I'm a better fan than you' attitude is a cop out, regardless of who it's specifically targeting.

There's no one this side of Objective View who is upset that we are sitting where we are. There are, however, perfectly reasonable and loyal dragons fans who recognise that we can be a lot better.

jay mac

Juniors
As a result of the Warriors game, it was nice to see the Dragons become the first team to score 100 points in the NRL this season. I know it's early days and there have been a number of opportunistic tries in the opening 4 rounds, but after a lean 5 years i'm just happy to see the team scoring some tries regardless of how they come about. The forwards are obviously laying a solid platform, but I think equally what we are seeing is points as a reward for enthusiasm in the whole squad. We're seeing numbers around the ball in both attack and defence.

Do my eyes deceive me or for the first time in a long time does this actually looks like a happy team out there?

hindy111

Post Whore
HINDY111 predicted saints to go better then people think ;)
This team may not win a comp but Mary has made it one tough machine. Great job Mary!

possm

Coach
Made finals when expected to come bottom 4. Went out in golden point due to widdop kicking out on full?
Yes made the 8 on the back of their early season winning streak. But after their winning streak, they were busted and worn out and had a long string of losses.

My point is that we need to put players with speed and elusiveness into our backline so they can play a greater part in the result each game.

Latest posts