Dream Team 2014

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by BrotherJim05, Aug 14, 2013.

1. BrotherJim05

BrotherJim05 Juniors

Call me crazy but this would be an interesting team:

1. Ted
    2. Nufo
    3. Fulton
    4. Simona
    5. Richards
    6. Siro
    7. Brooks
    8. Woods
    9. Farah
    10. Galloway
    11. Blair
    12. Patterson
    13. Sue

14. Ava
    15. Tupau
    16. Halutau
    17. BMM

I think this would work for a few reasons. Our defence would be very good with two experienced defenders on each edge and Siro who is like an extra back rower. The size of our pack is actually very big and will only grow bigger with time. Will provide enough go forward for Brooks to control the game

Fulton at centre wouldnt score us a huge amount of tries but at least he is very capable of stopping tries and even contesting a high ball (at least better than Lawrence)

2. tigersbaby

tigersbaby Juniors

Taqele got injured the other week... Out for the season. By the way Lote wasn't that bad on the weekend made solid runs and did his job, it was clear his focus was to not make a mistake.

3. TrigaTheTiger

TrigaTheTiger Juniors

Ive always been a big fan of the concept of Fulton in the centers.....

He would play like Mark Gasnier, strong, excellent defense. Would tighten us up.

4. BrotherJim05

BrotherJim05 Juniors

Yeah exactly. Its about time we started looking at how we can stop tries being scored against us...because it happens way too often!

Fulton can't be much slower than Lawrence and is much better at contesting a ball. I could see him setting up a lot of tries for Nufo, not particularly scoring many himself but stopping A LOT of tries that Ayshford would have let in.