What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreamteam 2013

Satsok

Juniors
I was sitting about 1,800ish before the last bye round, got 154 and plummeted out to the 6000s now! :(

My team as of writing this is:

Dugan
Hayne
Inglis
Lyon
Jennings
Sutton
DCE
Merrin
C.Smith
G Burgess
Parker
Gillett
SBW

Res:
Farah
Cronk
Sue
Terepo

Going to trade out GBurgess for Fifita next week depending on what his BE is next week and probably Terepo to S.Burgess. I have a bit over $300k in the bank

RUFFRUGGEDNRAW

Juniors
gordan is raping my team always out but there isnt anyone worth getting in at his price. and now idris is gone killer as

HowHigh

Coach
I've got 14, had to burn a trade and turn Inglis into Mannering
Hopefully I don't drop a lot of rank, 785 now
Put the C on Fensom...hope he has a big one

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Even though i only had 13 I only dropped to 594th. Managed to upgrade to Cherry-Evans in the halves too which should help down the stretch.

HowHigh

Coach
I'm up to 669 now
Final team is set, brought in Smith for Luke this week.
Only got 2 trades left so hopefully there are no major injuries, my cover isn't the best
I'll wait 2-3 weeks then upgrade Kelly to someone else if he's struggling.

HowHigh

Coach
Scored 877 and lost 6 ranks, thought I was going to fall a bit further.
Didn't want to use my 2nd last trade so early but doing Barba to Slater...leaves me with 1 trade and $114k in the bank

HowHigh

Coach
916, beat the Lone Scout in another matchup in 1 my leagues
Should be enough to hold my rank and possibly move up a few

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Nice work. I managed to use the VC loophole to get 182 from Parker instead of 136 from Smith. My non players were T-Rex & Feldt who both had 40 plus so it worked out.

Had to use my last trade to get Sutton out, chose A.Reynolds to replace him as I have DCE already and wasn't confident about Maloney or Thurston.

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
Nice, I was going to use the loophole on Parker but decided to stick with Smith cause I was worried about a bad npr.

Used my last trade this week to turn Hinchliffe into Gallen. I've got semi decent coverage in case of injury but 2 or 3 my good players go down and I'm f**ked.

Ranked 540.....41 more to go for my goal of top 500 lol

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
upgrading campese, reynolds or maloney? Decent win will put me into the top 4 of my h2h comp so am banking on souffs to struggle tonight and the roosters to shred the raiders

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I was going to go Sutton to A.Reynolds with my last trade but since Woods is out for the year I went Woods to Gallen. Hopefully should mean I make H2H finals and maybe a top 500 overall.

HowHigh

Coach
Sitting on 828 points at the moment
Seems a decent enough score this round comparing to other people in my leagues

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Still in the top 800, but will surely drop this week as I wont have 17 players. Lost Merrin, Dugan and Surgess, to go along with Kelly, Barba and Sutton.

HowHigh

Coach
rank 453..now to just hang around
ive got 17 for this round but some are duds..guess any points will help
wtf is up with all the injuries

Sameagle

Juniors
Pretty happy with my line-up for the rest of the season considering all the injuries of late. Got 20 players playing this week with no trades left.

1. Slater
2. M.Gordon
3. Jennings
4. Lyon
5. Taufua
6. Thurston
7. A.Reynolds
8. Gallen (C)
9. I.Luke
10. B.Lawrence
11. Mateo
12. Parker (VC)
13. SBW

14. G.Burgess
15. J.Sutton
16. Hodkinson
17. G.Inglis

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
trading in fensom to upgrade burgess to fifita.

Considering the last few performances and the fact watmough will be back in 2 weeks which if i win h2h this week will by my next match, would you pick buhrer or reithmuller?

HowHigh

Coach
Finished 528 overall.
Confident that with a better start and not running out of trades in round 21 I can crack top 200 next year

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Nice work, I ened up 754th. Which like you is very good considering I had 1 trade left after round 20 and had Merrin, Woods, Fensom, Barba, Dugan, Kelly and Sutton all injured at one point.