What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DTTC Holmes Hate...

Surely

Post Whore
There is no change from how we play since last year. AT best the change is minimal. The difference is the Barba effect. LAst year same round, Barba was on 19 try assists & ten trys. approximately 6 more points per game.
No room for fullback to attack. What a dumb thing to say. Its a field, 100 metres long& 50 metres wide. Same Size as last year too.

And we actually had a very good attacking hooker as well

Brailey isn't that yet, but he will be, like Holmes he's still got plenty to learn, which they will only gain with experience.

shaggs

Coach
Across the nrl, has there been less tries scored this year than last year.

Maybe it's because I'm less interested in other games, but it seems there has been a big increase in fitness and therefore defensive.

Ads

First Grade
Across the nrl, has there been less tries scored this year than last year.

Maybe it's because I'm less interested in other games, but it seems there has been a big increase in fitness and therefore defensive.
They need to cut subs again. They planning on doing that?

King Ben

Juniors
Courier Mail tipping Val to be named in the Origin side later today.

This Saturday's game day thread will struggle to reach 3 pages with no Holmes playing!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Courier Mail tipping Val to be named in the Origin side later today.

This Saturday's game day thread will struggle to reach 3 pages with no Holmes playing!

Nuh, easy.

Wont get picked anyway.

Slater
Gagai
Boyd
Chambers
Oates

In any order

Inferno

Coach
Oates is very unlucky, I thought he was enormous in game 1.

As much of a metre eater as Oates is, I doubt Val is going to do better than him in that department.

I expect Val will be heavily targeted.

snoozer

Bench
if oates is dropped he's very unlucky - did nothing wrong and a lot of things right in a beaten side. i doubt anyone else scores their only try too.

i was happy for holmes to bide his time.

King Ben

Juniors
Toldya.

Billy Slater
Darius Boyd
Will Chambers
Dane Gagai
Valentine Holmes
Johnathan Thurston
Cooper Cronk
Dylan Napa
Cameron Smith