What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dufty finally gets a game

John moz

Juniors
Dugan ruled out again soft how many games has he missed over the years.Finally dufty gets a chance good luck mate.

thebigredv

First Grade
If Mann is going to be Dugan's replacement at fullback next year, as has been reported, then why is an injured Nightingale being played at fullback and Mann on the wing? I have no problem with Dufty starting from the bench, but this makes no sense to me.

Bench
McIdiot has had more then enough to bring on Dufty and has not done it. The bench is as far as h we will see time on the paddock. That's if he I see still on the Bench come kickoff

watatank

Coach
Dufty could still drop off the bench...I'd say its likely because the powers that be would want to have cover for Aitken. But we'll see

Coffs dragon

Bench
Don't go off early, Duffy will be lucky to get on the paddock except for the warm up. We are dealing with Mary McNorisk!

j0nesy

Bench
I'm going to the game today. I hope he gets a good run. But, knowing Mary, I expect he'll get a token 10 minutes. Either that or he'll drop off the bench for some numpty that Mary loves.

ALSGI

Bench

blacksafake

First Grade
Yep.....unlike Bellamy who would replace the fullback with a young fullback...not Mary he will wait and give the kid a token run with 5 or 10 to go which effictively means 17 v 16
Exactly
Last night with the game in the balance against the raiders in hostile circumstances he brought a young guy who's name I forgot on. Would P plate do this. No way in the world he would as usual shuffle the deck chairs & leave them on the bench.

Latest posts