What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dufty is Shit

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Good idea!

I personally don't think Dufty is shit now, but it's only a question of how many weeks it will take MacGregor to de-skill him. I reckon three max.

nontime111

Juniors
Dufty is the GREATEST thing since sliced bread, chocolate, kites and the internet....watch him just get better and better till hes the KING of all fullbacks!

Old Timer

Coach
thought I'd get in early and create a thread for the blokes who will start crapping on the young bloke after he has a poor game or makes a couple of inevitable rookie errors.

At times this forum can turn faster than milk in the sun. Just thought I'd save you all some time. :)
Perceptive you be.
The force runs strongly in your family.
Absolutely no doubt young Dufty will make a few clangers and even possibly cost us a game but the potential is undeniable and the cost not that great.
Anybody that picks on him inside his first 15 games is just a prick.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
He is a good lad and will only benefit from the game time he is getting.Will make mistakes but is worth persevering with.What a breath of fresh air he was last week with his sweeping back line play.Les Johns all over again.

SBD82

Coach
Your form has been turning faster than milk this year also, you better shit by round 25 again.
Ha. Pot... meet kettle.

At least we've had long periods of bejng consistently good or total shit. Hopefully last week was the start of a long good patch.

betcats

Referee
Ha. Pot... meet kettle.

At least we've had long periods of bejng consistently good or total shit. Hopefully last week was the start of a long good patch.

We've been fairly shit all year, just beat a lot of bad teams.

SBD82

Coach
We've been fairly shit all year, just beat a lot of bad teams.

I'll admit I had to look it up... you're right. Panthers biggest scalp this year is manly.

Close losses to the roosters and cowboys though. And you've been on both ends of beltings.

betcats

Referee
I'll admit I had to look it up... you're right. Panthers biggest scalp this year is manly.

Close losses to the roosters and cowboys though. And you've been on both ends of beltings.

Hence wanting you guys to return to being crap, we won't win otherwise.