What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dufty is Shit

SBD82

Coach
Yes..a Pisstake at the expense of Using Dufty in the title...

P.S Not everyone on the forum are bashers....But agree it is easy to get sucked into that vortex.

HOW ABOUT WE SUPPORT OUR PLAYERS AND THE TEAM....ESPECIALLY THE YOUNGER GUYS.

THERE IS ENOUGH CRAP HAPPENING IN THE WORLD WITHOUT US ADDING TO IT .

I am sure just like me and many others on here you are a Dragons tragic. Anyway, Lets enjoy the way the team is playing and go the Mighty Red V.
If I was a moderator, I would have shut this thread down, as the title is offensive to one of our players.
Dufty should not have to be reading a title such as this one, from his own fans. I didn't like the title when it was first submitted and it should not even be on this site. I won't be surprised if players read our forum.

The thread also should not have been rehashed either.
Oh get f**ked.

Instead of pissing and moaning just report or stfu.

getsmarty

Immortal
Hit the report button on this post.

Since I've never reported anything I can't help you form there.

NB. to mods. If you're looking for new title ides for this thread, I'd respectfully suggest:

Getsmarty is shit
Or
Frank Facer is shit
Or
The Mildreds have taken over the asylum.

Wow classy stuff.

getsmarty

Immortal
May I suggest perhaps just adding (not) at the end of the title for those that are new to the thread and/or those with an underdeveloped sense of irony...

Not helpful....with so many young people going through Mental health issues in today's age we do not need to add to their angst.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Classy....How about making a positive contribution. I am pretty much fed up with the knockers in here....post your own articles from now on...over to you Veggiepatch..you can take up the baton
I was scrolling down the sub forums and "Dufty Is Shit" caught my eye.

It made me wonder why it was in the St George sub forum when I consider Dufty to be reasonable player. It was your soft skinned replies that took my attention and I'm in support of SBD82. Gonads are not your friends I'm afraid.

But it was fun seeing someone blow up like a suicide bomber over SFA.

SBD82

Coach
So let me get this straight..you start a thread to critique our fickle supporters who bash the players and then you start bashing posters in here ? Makes a lot of sense.
I started a thread to put shit on stupid people.

Since you didn't read it, and obviously don't understand it, even after I explained it to you (and then you went on some weird tangent about how it's offensive, despite no one else reporting it in the past 9 months) now I'm putting shit on you.

I'd say that's wholly consistent with the original intention of the thread.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I started a thread to put shit on stupid people.

Since you didn't read it, and obviously don't understand it, even after I explained it to you (and then you went on some weird tangent about how it's offensive, despite no one else reporting it in the past 9 months) now I'm putting shit on you.

I'd say that's wholly consistent with the original intention of the thread.
Then you should have titled the thread, Some of our supporters are shit.

Last edited: