What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan cut off

carcharias

Immortal
Never been kicked out of a venue in all my life.
Maybe its because im not from the shire.
I have a mate who can dance on the tables and not get chucked.
Another has a limp after a bad leg injury and gets chucked all the time because they think he’s pisseder than what he is.

M2D2

Bench
I have a mate who can dance on the tables and not get chucked.
Another has a limp after a bad leg injury and gets chucked all the time because they think he’s pisseder than what he is.
LlpVq.gif

Or maybe didn’t try hard enough LOL
I have never tried to get kicked out of a venue. Yes.
I would say i can handle my booze well, while true, the piss hasnt been my choice of poison since i joined this forum.
d5514a2ed654056274cc8f64145971959c41164144e414a81d7a9feb3f83b5cd.jpg

webShark

Getting on the coke after winning the comp isn’t either.

Ey but these things happen.
Laughed when I saw the thread 'Benny The Saint'. Nobody seems bothered he got kicked out for being 'Benny the Cokehead'.

Dugan is consistent. Gets on the grog wherever he goes , even Origin Camp. Surprised it took him so long to tee up with Fifita.

But ban Mad Monday. Just have Mad 364 other days of the year.

Little is made of the exemplary behaviour of the likes of Joseph Paulo, Nu Brown and Matt Prior. All great blokes. Probably too nice for the average forum member.

It wasn't Barba's first offence. But plenty want him back where he will likely continue on the coke. Rumours Bulldogs hid a lot of his off field stuff. Ask his partner.

He could rejoin the Epic Bender Crew but won't cos he did the 2 week rehab course in Thailand.

It seems worth getting reported to the integrity commission. Get a trip to rehab in Thailand. How hard must that be? Spa's, massage and all the Thai stuff. Probably need rehab to recover from Thai rehab.

What irks me is I have been hearing plenty of Dugan rumours from weeks ago.

Card Shark

Immortal
The difference is Barba is our grand final hero, whereas Dugan is a Dragons cock, about to wear our jumper...with no runs on the board!

He has a lot to prove if you ask me & it seems he’s not helping his cause if he’s regularly on the piss!

Why would you bring another bad egg in to the club

Not trying to be a quigs but I don’t get it. Especially an injury prone bad egg

Wait until uncle nick boots fergo out of spring st and he seeks redemption and a lifelong ambition to fulfill his shire fantasies with doogs