What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan done

sandshark

Bench
Val's best game at fullback last night. Still would prefer Dugan there next season with Val on the wing though.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Val's best game at fullback last night. Still would prefer Dugan there next season with Val on the wing though.
No thanks!
Dugan to centre for mine. More upside to Val at FB than Dugan (he won't get any better). Plus I think Val is safer.
Will be interesting to see which way Flanno goes...

RUBIKS

Juniors
Never thought about linking on the edge to create an extra man a la Benny B.
Except for the time where Beal dropped it over the line?

I'm not sold on Duges, especially not at that money for 4 years.

The Storm seem to be doing fine with Curtis and Ado-Car as a pairing. We have plenty of good options coming through to have them battle it out during the off season.

Heck, if Flanno ever learnt to develop a player that doesn't play in the pigs, maybe we could move Feki into the centres.

Anyone know why Dugan dropped? Reports of "disciplinary reasons". I'm sure it will come out just wondering if anyone has any drum.

Apparently he's missed the team bus 3 or 4 times already this season.

Apparently because he had a big night out last night.

Flanno you have a real job on your hands with him next year.

Professionalism is obviously not one of his strong points.

Eion

First Grade
If true that's pisspoor. Living in Gymea Bay he may had just been in friggen shire weekend gridlock.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Maybe having the big night out last night thought he was already playing for Sharks and no game today, but by god Flanno is going to need to get him in line quick

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Apparently he's missed the team bus 3 or 4 times already this season.

Apparently because he had a big night out last night.

Flanno you have a real job on your hands with him next year.

Professionalism is obviously not one of his strong points.
That's the bigger issue, if he's done it 3 or 4 times without punishment, why is he getting punished for the 5th time? Dragons should take some blame for not sorting it out first time

Stake Removed

First Grade
That's the bigger issue, if he's done it 3 or 4 times without punishment, why is he getting punished for the 5th time? Dragons should take some blame for not sorting it out first time

I will take a guess 3-4 times happened when he was working out new contract and Drags mgmt did not want to upset him

Could be a greaat result for us.
Apparently it was the players who wentto mcgregor.
If thats the case, he wont play again for them this year, &they will be an inch away from imploding now.
Turns out he was at the ground before the bus?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Could be a greaat result for us.
Apparently it was the players who wentto mcgregor.
If thats the case, he wont play again for them this year, &they will be an inch away from imploding now.
Turns out he was at the ground before the bus?

Yep. Drove himself and got there first they say.

Can't see them imploding if he doesn't play. Went ok today.

There were 3 decision makers. Mary, Nightingale and Widdop. So Mary says

Quigs

Immortal
The Blue Bus is calling us,

Driver where you takin us.

Weird scenes inside the Goldmine.