What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan done

Quigs

Immortal
So duges is leading the missed bus count

Yep

missed-bus.jpg

Card Shark

Immortal
So he & fergo trashed a hotel room after a night on the piss, missing an important SOO team engagement next morning?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Not sure what time the bus was due to leave but surely it would have clashed with the fight and Duges would have known this.

Maybe they can't be on their phones on the bus I'm not sure?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
He's a deadshit. A poster boy for spoiled Gen Y far quits.

So glad he's off.

And I'm not saying that to rub it in to you blokes, but the guy is cancer.

Watch him rot you out. Flanno has farked up huge on this asshole.

sandshark

Bench
Odds that he even see out the 4 contracted years? Hopefully he treats 2018 as a fresh start away from all the bullshit.
Doubtful though, what a nob.

Quigs

Immortal
If the Creepin Jesus can reform Jimmy the Drugfarked, drunkard Roberts into a Donkeys Superstar than the Mighty Flanno will devote days to deal and develop the damaged but dazzling Duges.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm sure Flanno will work his magic on him & it might work for a season or 2 but after that, Dugan will become the boss & do whatever the f**k he wants.

southland

Juniors
7 out of every 10 great players in nrl are trouble makers. What type of person decides on a professional career that involves smashing other merkins and avoiding being smashed yrself.

Card Shark

Immortal
If 7 out of 10 were like him, there would be no NRL as we'd have so much bad press, everyone would turn their back on the game.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Hasn't he been at the Stains for 4 or so years? The first 3 have been fine as far as I remember. Having committed to another club he's playing up a bit now (depending on your point of view) which isn't good I admit but my guess is if he remains happy at the Sharkies hell be great pick up. My guess is he's got the shits with Mary and his men and is displaying it. Not condoning it mind you but from the Mary interview I think the whole bus thing was a line in the send for Mary more than anything. He wants to make a statement and has done so. As for trashing rooms, really? Why is it coming out now? I call a beat up.

If 7 out of 10 were like him, there would be no NRL as we'd have so much bad press, everyone would turn their back on the game.
Absolute rubbish. If people turn their back on the game because of rock star antics then the game isn't for them. They will be replaced with different demographic quickly. Have a look at UFC at pubs. Packed

Card Shark

Immortal
Absolute rubbish. If people turn their back on the game because of rock star antics then the game isn't for them. They will be replaced with different demographic quickly. Have a look at UFC at pubs. Packed

& then in 10 to 20 years time there will be bugger all talent coming through the grades as mummies won't want their kids playing the game....except totally feral ones!

Latest posts