What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan injured

Inferno

Coach
Might as well sticky this one mods.

Gone down with a leg injury apparently.

Holmes to the back with Katoa to the wing?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Might as well sticky this one mods.

Gone down with a leg injury apparently.

Holmes to the back with Katoa to the wing?

Hell no, Holmes cant even catch a bomb now.

Kennedy for Dugan

I dont want Moylan switched back to fullback, Hokko/CT no points in them
After seen Flanno last week i dont hink he is up to first grade yet

Hell no, Holmes cant even catch a bomb now.

Kennedy for Dugan

I dont want Moylan switched back to fullback, Hokko/CT no points in them
After seen Flanno last week i dont hink he is up to first grade yet

Yeah leave Moylan be. Edrics Going Well ...Stick him there, and put some fast bugger with a nice hairstyle on the wing.. I would qualify, only Im not very fast.

Card Shark

Immortal
Had his foot in an ice bucket for the victory song.

We all knew what he was like when we signed him.

shaggs

Coach
Nrl Physio on Twitter suspects a Lis Franc Injury.

If that’s he case it’s the season. Pretty sure leutele has that a few years ago.

They will be looking for the tell tale bruising on the arch of the foot.

@Frenzy.

txta2

Bench
Thank f**k the NRL brought in the early retirement due to injury excuse. No 1 candidate right here

Stake Removed

First Grade
Nrl Physio on Twitter suspects a Lis Franc Injury.

If that’s he case it’s the season. Pretty sure leutele has that a few years ago.

They will be looking for the tell tale bruising on the arch of the foot.

@Frenzy.

If this is case its a shame for us and Dugan, but Flanno needs to be questioned he signed a player with list of injuries to multi year contract

Stake Removed

First Grade
If Dugan has gone for the season what does Flanno do, seems only 3 possible options, I dont want throwing s**t against the wall options and any outside of this would be it.

1. Kennedy up from Jets the kid has potential gets himself into the line in attack has offload reminds me of a young Peach, will have to work on defense but no more then the other possibles.

2. Edrick to the back, he played there in trial though never at NRL level he has been playing well and would be a big fullback bringing the ball back, this would allow Katoa to return.

3. Moylan, this gives us a ball players at fullback but takes away strike power from the halves, meaning Hokko who was found out after couple of weeks, or Flanno and was not impressed what i seen.

Outside of that no other options at fullback no way i want Flegg fullback dragged up for a go, and no other players in the squad are capable of handing the position

Card Shark

Immortal
Dugan will be back in 2 to 3 weeks.

It’s his thing....play a few, get hurt, play a few, get hurt.

Nothing better than sitting on the sidelines on the piss when the boys are running around.

Got to find the time to drink some of the $700k away....Cruising!!!

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes agent 66, that would be a way of getting him back in the team.

Holmes might go better second time around with a bit of confidence & a few tries under his belt.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
You guys are harsh judges. Dugan has played over 160 games since he debuted in 2009. Rugby league is a contact sport and people get injured. How many games has Gal played in that time? I reckon it would be similar.

Yea he seems to cop a lot of little injures during games but I’m happy we signed him. My bigger concern was the bloke being a dichead, but he gives 100% on the field and he’s been one of our best this year.

Hopefully this is just a minor injury and he’s back soon.

shaggs

Coach
Dugan doesn’t dog any contact ever. No wonder the poor merkin is always banged up.

2009 - 16 games debut round 3
2010 - 23
2011 - 13
2012 - 16
2013 - 10 matches. Half season with drags no games with Canberra
2014 - 18
2015 - 22
2016 - 17
2017 - 17
2018 - 6 of 8 potential games so far