What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan injured

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I was thinking it’s not too bad an idea but then I think...Edrick is due for a shocker.

Edrick is a big bloody human at the back. His basketball abilities could be a plus but It takes a smart footballer to be a fullback and that could be his downfall.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have a deal with Pissflap where he has promised to give me material for the forum.

Therefore, Felix will be fullback.

BANZAI !!!!

bluefox68

Staff member
Maybe. Don’t be at all surprised if it’s Feki back in and Lee switched to the right.

Loots plays better with Feki to be honest. Doesn’t seem to trust Cedric.
This would be so disappointing.
All teams need to do is bomb Feki until he drops one, and then his confidence is shot - game over...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
If it was me

Holmes to Fullback
Might actually realise last chance for spine. Not promised any more.

Katoa to right wing outside Ramien
These 2 have played together.

Feki to right centre for Newtown, give him a few games, would suit.

Card Shark

Immortal
1 bombed try with the line open & 2 dropped bombs, ultimately resulting in opposition tries.

I know I know, the stuff Holmes did back there.

Plastered

Juniors
Val to FB. Scoring some tries over the last couple of weeks should've given him some confidence, throw in Flanno's ego massage, and I reckon he'll go well. Moylan needs to stay at 6. Big Ed is going well and Katoa back on the other wing.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Val to FB. Scoring some tries over the last couple of weeks should've given him some confidence, throw in Flanno's ego massage, and I reckon he'll go well. Moylan needs to stay at 6. Big Ed is going well and Katoa back on the other wing.

I haven’t seen any sign of him being more confident. Especially after watching his feeble attempts at bomb defusal last week.

Anyway, our back three for this game all have poor form under the bomb.

Look out!

txta2

Bench
Unsurprisingly and unimpressed. Absolute dud signing so far. And to top it off Ramien is getting better by the week

carcharias

Immortal
I thought he was doing alright
Can’t question his effort.

Injuries happen
Gal Lewis and wade have played less than Dugan this year

Latest posts