What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan injured

Crush

Coach
Yup, I am pleasantly surprised and very happy with Dugan at the club. Can hardly call him soft or injury prone when he is breaking bones.
I think someone who is regularly unavailable due to injury is injury prone even if the injuries are all different types of injuries including broken bones.
Is Dugan soft? No. Is he injury prone because of the way he plays the game? Absolutely IMO

sandshark

Bench
Yup, I am pleasantly surprised and very happy with Dugan at the club. Can hardly call him soft or injury prone when he is breaking bones.
He's been a major improvement than what we got from players who played in his positions last season. Even with the broken bones.

shaggs

Coach
Yeah but they are 90 and should be in a nursing home
I would suffer that they haven’t offered anywhere near what Dugan has on the field this season
The limited amount of game time for gal and Lewis didn’t show much

SadShark

Bench
So is Dugone back against the Warriors?

I hope a filthy rumour wot I done heard that he ripped his bicep from the bone pouring some breakfast cereal into a bowl was just a rumour.

Poor guy if true.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fans are over rated like members.

I am sure he would play for free,

I would be happy with a pay per game arrangement.

But hey I should just stop watching and have no opinion.