What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN NEXT

Saintsified

Bench
We got Norm on the trophy, three Immortals, just rename us to St George Dugans as the deal breaker and we got him for life.

Gareth67

First Grade
Good on ya Duges for allowing all of us a decent nights sleep . Now I am sure that you don't realise that i just happen to be a hog farmer , I could always throw a few nice big fat Xmas hams your way . If that could sweeten the deal , somewhat . ;)

Just to mention that PHIL Rothchild said that Duges to Bullgrubs , was not going to happen and also that big Russ would more then likely be staying . But that tweet from Dugan himself certainly gives us a bit more confidence in him remaining in the Big Red V .

Last edited:

Bench
After all the rumours and signings so far this year is unsettling for us fans. After all we are the ones paying at the gates.
The NRL should step in and ban any contracts or approaches to players in other teams until the season is over, then there is no distraction within clubs.
The NRL should also take over some control with TPA's. There is no level playing ground on them.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
This is smoke and mirrors I think there is more to his than we know! Vaughan extends and has a back ended contract to accommodate more $$$ now!

No way in hell dragons would do this unless it meant freeing up money to sign or re sign someone

You work it out exactly we just need to be patient everything will be resolved in the next 2 or 3 weeks imo

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Good on ya Duges for allowing all of us a decent nights sleep . Now I am sure that you don't realise that i just happen to be a hog farmer , I could always throw a few nice big fat Xmas hams your way . If that could sweeten the deal , somewhat . ;)

Just to mention that PHIL Rothchild said that Duges to Bullgrubs , was not going to happen and also that big Russ would more then likely be staying . But that tweet from Dugan himself certainly gives us a bit more confidence in him remaining in the Big Red V .

See Gareth I told you to relax everyone will work out.

Latest posts