What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN TO BE ANNOUNCED A SHARK THIS FRIDAY!

Careful Miller, You haven't been through the Dugan rollercoaster ride yet. There will be times where you will be loving the duges and hating the duges. Its emotional supporting the duges. Yes the guy is a potent right centre but he WILL be unavailable due to injury often. About 33% or there abouts over his whole nrl career. Thats hard to deal with, trust me.
NSW and Australian selectors only need him to be fit for a few games a year. The club suffers the most with duges.
A 4 year deal will equate to 3 years of footy over 4 years....MAX.
Crush it's the Sharks, go through loving them and hating them during every game, Duges will fit well in the usual frustration

Crush

Coach
Crush it's the Sharks, go through loving them and hating them during every game, Duges will fit well in the usual frustration
Mate I live in Cronulla, my whole family goes for the sharkies, I know the drill.
I used to love Pomeroy. He was the ultimate. POMEROY!!!!

Crush

Coach
Dick fingers! Lol
I was trying to get one of my sharkies mates to a game at shark park recently for dragons game. I told him Pomeroy was to be recognized with a lap of honour before the game. He responded "will he be throwing balls into the crowd because he was always good at that":)

I was trying to get one of my sharkies mates to a game at shark park recently for dragons game. I told him Pomeroy was to be recognized with a lap of honour before the game. He responded "will he be throwing balls into the crowd because he was always good at that":)
Hahaha, he is right

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Careful Miller, You haven't been through the Dugan rollercoaster ride yet. There will be times where you will be loving the duges and hating the duges. Its emotional supporting the duges. Yes the guy is a potent right centre but he WILL be unavailable due to injury often. About 33% or there abouts over his whole nrl career. Thats hard to deal with, trust me.
NSW and Australian selectors only need him to be fit for a few games a year. The club suffers the most with duges.
A 4 year deal will equate to 3 years of footy over 4 years....MAX.
No one said shit...quit lying to make a point. Not elite. And not first centre picked. Ohh wait....he is an elite F B. LOL

SaintPauli

Juniors
Same money, same position but an extra year when salaries are likely to be far in excess of 700k for a quality centre. Dumb decision by Dugan caused by Millward's incompetence.

What a mess.
The way I see it all......
DUMB - Dugan
DUMBER - Dragons / Millwood
DUMBEST - The Gummy Sharks

SaintPauli

Juniors
The way I see it all......
DUMB - Dugan
DUMBER - Dragons / Millwood
DUMBEST - The Gummy Sharks
Actually in Mary's favour he always praised Dugan as FULLBACK , BUT Millwood wanted to pay Dugan as a Center. This is were I believe the dragons went wrong. I.E. Bad communication between coach and recruitment manager creating a disgruntled player. PS I can't see Dugan getting along with Flanagan.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Life without Dugan will be better.

More ball movememt, more tries, far more exciting times lie ahead.

I wll miss him somewhat...but the feeling will pass and memories will fade.

I look forward to the moment Vaughan crashes over the top of him at shark park and plants the ball down.

For his farewell present i might buy him new number plates for his car ELITE.

However, i still say.....thanks for your efforts duges.

Crush

Coach
Im Duged out ...... no more ......
Hazz, I am with you. But before we close the issue I will leave you with this information that I have heard from someone within the club.
They are very dirty on the way that Dugan has handled his exit.
Negotiations with Packer and Dugan were ongoing and when Packer decided to take a bigger offer from Tigers Packer personally called McGregor and told him that he had decided to take the Tigers offer because it was considerably more money than he had been offered by dragons. He thanked them for everything and said was indebted to the club for their support over the years.
Dugan did his deal, and then sent a text msg to Mary saying "going to the sharks"
They aren't happy. It didn't end well....

Hazz, I am with you. But before we close the issue I will leave you with this information that I have heard from someone within the club.
Negotiations with Packer and Dugan were ongoing and when Packer decided to take a bigger offer from Tigers Packer personally called McGregor and told him that he had decided to take the Tigers offer because it was considerably more money than he had been offered by dragons. He thanked them for everything and said was indebted to the club for their support over the years.
Dugan did his deal, and then sent a text msg to Mary saying "going to the sharks"
If true, that is pretty disrespectful.

Release him now, I say

Gareth67

First Grade
I noticed that the tele's Dil Rothchilde is doing his bit to stir the pot . As I mentioned last week , this has the smell of another Mitchell Moses episode about it ?IMG_0118.JPG

ALSGI

Bench
If true, that's worrying in terms of his commitment and impact on the great camaraderie the team seem to have.
Hopefully it's just an etiquette issue.
Let's hope he continues to give %100 like he always has in the RedV.

ALSGI

Bench
I agree Miller, you guys release bird, broncos release Hunt and we all get on with winning the comp
Agree, best in everybody's interests.
Also, OKB1 has authorised the release of Marketo to sweeten the deal, preferably to Cronulla.