What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN TO BE ANNOUNCED A SHARK THIS FRIDAY!

Crush

Coach
If he wasn't on the sidelines so often he'd be worth decent coin but he is injury prone so poor return on investment.

gregstar

Referee
Aus and SOO selectors would beg to differ.

Seems to have done well in the landscape of rep footy, as well as keep us in games that maybe you have overlooked.

He's gone, so Yes, we move on.

I think he has been very good for us.
my argument is that he can't pass.

for that reason i couldn't give a rats about him.

given our point scoring has been woeful for the last 4 seasons, i'd suggest he hasn't been the player we needed.

as mentioned - no doubt his defence has played a big role in his time with us.

disagreeing with selectors hardly makes someone a bad judge.
mitchell pearceoff is evidence of that.

TruSaint

Referee
my argument is that he can't pass.

for that reason i couldn't give a rats about him.

given our point scoring has been woeful for the last 4 seasons, i'd suggest he hasn't been the player we needed.

as mentioned - no doubt his defence has played a big role in his time with us.

disagreeing with selectors hardly makes someone a bad judge.
mitchell pearceoff is evidence of that.

So our point scoring is nothing to do with play makers, game plan, poor selections and so on.

Dugan as was posted some 12 months ago, was given instructions by the coach to be a running FB. His words. As he showed in Canberra he can pass and can contribute to our attack. He was limited by those in charge.

Anyway, as i said, he;s gone so we move on.

PS the comparison with MItchell Pearce is off track. Dugan hasnt lost his spot once.. In either the national team or the SOO team. Pearce is supposed to be a playmaker. . So whilst the selectors get things wrong, and they do, doesnt make every selection the same.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Aus and SOO selectors would beg to differ.

Seems to have done well in the landscape of rep footy, as well as keep us in games that maybe you have overlooked.

He's gone, so Yes, we move on.

I think he has been very good for us.

If I was selecting the NSW team this year, with all players available, I would have picked Tom Trobjevic and Hayne as centres for our first game, with Tom injured I would have picked Bird ahead of Dugan. If I was selecting next year's team, I would have Bird and Tom Trobjevic penciled in as our 2 centres.

I think many of our fans rate Dugan highly because he gets picked for NSW and Australia, but if he was not getting selected, would they still rate him as highly as they do?

1st & 10

Juniors
Just been told that he will be announced a shark this Friday morning!!

Pretty poor form the day of our match!
Duffy FFS step up son!! man up and show us that you can replace the great man!

And will begin being taped up and tattooed for the change of team .

Then get the directions to the Engadine Tavern bottle shop for sales on vodka cruisers

1st & 10

Juniors
Phil Rothfield has posted this as the most likely scenario. The NRL contract system is SO bad. Constant announcements during the season just damage Club fans so much.

Teams not having their salary cap effectively audited is also a concern, however Rothfield's conflict of interest will cease that being looked at by the editor at large

Gareth67

First Grade
Teams not having their salary cap effectively audited is also a concern, however Rothfield's conflict of interest will cease that being looked at by the editor at large

Dill Rothchilde ! Please , don't get me started about that bloke . I have never seen a sports journalist so intent on publishing stories that are so negative and damaging in content .

The one that really sticks in my craw , is how he kept quiet about Ben Barba's indulgence , for the white 'happy ' powder . He will spill the dirt on any other club other than his cleanskins , Sharks . Enough , this is spoiling my Friday night medicinal scotch .

1st & 10

Juniors
Dill Rothchilde ! Please , don't get me started about that bloke . I have never seen a sports journalist so intent on publishing stories that are so negative and damaging in content .

The one that really sticks in my craw , is how he kept quiet about Ben Barba's indulgence , for the white 'happy ' powder . He will spill the dirt on any other club other than his cleanskins , Sharks . Enough , this is spoiling my Friday night medicinal scotch .

That's my point. How can a credible 'editor at large' not have a conflict of interest when dealing with the Cronulla Peptides. Cronulla are rotten to the core and have gone under the radar

Fact
Isaac Gordon convicted at Sutherland Local court of assaulting his 8 month pregnant missus after the team presentation night. Rothfield quiet about it. Imagine if a player from another team.

Young indigenous half (forget 1st name) Kelly ran riot at the AKA nightclub with Barba

1st & 10

Juniors
Once Dugan & his dickhead manager announce the end of the circus, I'd like to see Mary move him to right centre to replace an injured Aitken. It's an opportunity to look ahead for our next FB from within the club ranks.

Dugan uses more tape than a ticker tape parade and has more graffiti on him than the old eveleigh st train yards

Let him go, let him be added to Cronulla's list of classy individuals