What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN TO BE ANNOUNCED A SHARK THIS FRIDAY!

Mickthedragon

Juniors
We had 800k to sign Dugan and 600k to sign Packer. That's 1.4m. We have the money to sign Hayne ahd have money left over, I sure if Millward put his mind to it, he could sign Hayne for seasons 2018-2019. I'm sure the Titans would subsidise the deal by around 400k to 500k.
Hmmmn,okay mate. If thats right hopefully we can still get someone big in.

borat

Bench
I keep telling everyone here..
Packer is managed by George Mimis
Dugan is managed by a different manager

Nothing to do w each other negotiations!!

Why would Possm listen to the truth when there are ridiculous conspiracy theories to concoct.

Maybe, just maybe.....Packer's manager wanted to secure the best deal he could get for his client and wanted to wait and see if a marquee player was signing or not........just a wild idea

Old Timer

Coach
Cussy
Re Millward
You are complaining that people are bitching and moaning without knowing the full story and maybe there is a plan B.
You in fact are just the opposite side of the coin in saying how good Millward is without knowing the full story or seeing Plan B.
So those that have a whinge and a bitch about his efforts are just as entitled to those that are pro his efforts.
The club has plenty of poor history in this area and obviously some people are once bitten twice shy.
Obviously that which makes you feel warm and fuzzy is little more than warm piddle running down some people's legs after having the club yet again piss in their pocket.
All a matter of interpretation but many want to see the full result outlined and have little trust or blind faith.

The Damo

Juniors
Well there you go. So why did Millward agree to do Dugan's contract first. He could have just signed Packer in the period November to February. At that time no one was after him and Cleary was not at the Tigers and Woods was not signed by the Dogs.
Is it not at least or more plausible that the subject came up with packer because they started discussing contracts? Maybe a number was offered, packer said he'd like more and millward said well to know if we can afford it you'll have to wait? If we're speculating I can't see how that's not at least as
Likely

cussy

Juniors
Cussy
Re Millward
You are complaining that people are bitching and moaning without knowing the full story and maybe there is a plan B.
You in fact are just the opposite side of the coin in saying how good Millward is without knowing the full story or seeing Plan B.
So those that have a whinge and a bitch about his efforts are just as entitled to those that are pro his efforts.
The club has plenty of poor history in this area and obviously some people are once bitten twice shy.
Obviously that which makes you feel warm and fuzzy is little more than warm piddle running down some people's legs after having the club yet again piss in their pocket.
All a matter of interpretation but many want to see the full result outlined and have little trust or blind faith.
Mate get your facts straight I'm not saying anything just yet.
Cussy
Re Millward
your being a real tool mate. I didn't say anything about him doing a great job or being pro Millward. Stop being a little bitch.

Old Timer

Coach
Mate get your facts straight I'm not saying anything just yet.

your being a real tool mate. I didn't say anything about him doing a great job or being pro Millward. Stop being a little bitch.
Well why are you getting up people for having a shot at Millward
Anyone says anything negative about him and you are on their case

The calm one

Juniors
Will the announcement be before 8.30pm or do I have to stay up late for it?
Hi Josh remember me,
Yesterday I stated that I really didn't give a stuff what you did
as long as you DONE IT by today. Just as I expected nothing has changed. Days of Our Lives starring Josh continues

Frank Facer

First Grade
Like I have been saying for over a month now. Dugan wants and expects US to pay him more than what any other clubs are willing to pay him and now he is pi**ed off that we won't. It should have been the other way around, he should have stayed with us for less than he could get elsewhere. I think he over rates himself. lol

The calm one

Juniors
Like I have been saying for over a month now. Dugan wants and expects US to pay him more than what any other clubs are willing to pay him and now he is pi**ed off that we won't. It should have been the other way around, he should have stayed with us for less than he could get elsewhere. I think he over rates himself. lol
If this is right what you say Milward deserves a pat on the back for sticking to his guns and backing his judgement