What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantherjim.

Referee
bluesbreaker said:
Listen guys, get a sense of humour. You all take too much offence to what's posted on here. Perhaps I should've done what one of you did and register a fake account to stir up ya'll? Would've that gone over better?

You were still being a "sore winner" and that was exactly my point.

bluesbreaker said:
As for shreds of proof, what would you like me to do? Take a tape-recorder out next time I go down and stay with the fellow, Chris Newton, Bondy and that other clown they live with?

He told me what Priddis said, and I lost a great deal of respect for the fellow. Obviously I can't prove it, perhaps I can get the fellow to register an account on here and tell you all himself?

"Told me".... "I heard that"... "You know what has been said"... Whatever, It's all hearsay evidence. Do you honestly expect anyone to believe you, because you; " apparently know some of our Premier league players through mates". Are you one of these people that believes the world is going to end because; "your Postman says so, and he should know because he speaks fluent dog and leprechaun, not to mention, has a phone line to God"? I'm assuming that you're more intelligent than that, B.B. so why should any of us take what you say as gospel?

My mate's wife is friends with one of the Newcastle Knights trainers. She's told me some hair-raising stories about what Joey gets up to in his spare time. She's also told me what Robbie O'davis used to get up to. However you don't get me comming on the Knights forum telling you what a dropkick Johns is because of what I've heard, or how Robbie O'davis is a complete animal, because It's all hearsay evidence in the end. I'm not even sure I believe the stories myself.

bluesbreaker said:
And Pantherjim, I don't really give a f**k if you respect me or not. What is respect over the internet anyway?

That's fine, I really had no aspirations of endearment for us. It's not like I hoped we would become bossom buddies and buy each other a pint at the local. What I was trying to point out is that I valued your opinions as a poster on this forum, and now I just think you're a d*ckhead after comming on here. That opinion, however can be changed.

bluesbreaker said:
I've never lived anywhere near Necknock, I've only lived in Westlakes, or, more recently, Bathurst, for my entire life, so don't insult me like that.

And you come on here accusing us of having No sense of humour, after previously comming on with an attitude??!! I'm sorry if you took it as an insult,(I was joking) but if you can't take it, why dish it out in the first place?

*Sandy*

First Grade
bluesbreaker said:
And why was my comment removed?

And if after all the above posters comments you still cannot understand why your comments were removed then I suggest you do the most common and sensible thing to do and that is private message the moderator who edited out your comments in the first place and that would be me. Only then I will give you an detailed account as to why your comments were removed.

Obviously I am not as vacant as you think Penrith moderators must be considering you expected an answer on a public forum. :crazy:

panther03

Juniors
PK said:
If you had bothered to read you would know this had been mentioned.

bringing an argument from there to here.

Inciting a previously banned member.

Satisfied.

Point 1) where?

point 2) no arguement, just a statement of fact.

Point 3) Replying to a comment from said member who is obviously trying to have a go at me.

Satisfied?

I would hate to see how I would be treated if I came on here trying to be nasty.

panther03

Juniors
thats well done PK, I point out the floor in your arguement, so you leave your comment there and dump mine, I would like to see your answer to point 1, but I guess it is hard to admit your error. so much for me trying to be nice here, what a joke.

panther03

Juniors
Alright PK, you are going to dump my posts, I am not sure how you would like me to respond. I tried to do it nicely and it gets dumped, surely the idea of the forum is for people to interact. I had very valid points and I was not being nasty to anyone, isnt that what you want on here?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
panther03 said:
I point out the floor in your arguement
Would that be a polish floor or have you been carpeted recently?

As for the rest of your stuff, you're simply getting moderated as per the rules. If you're having trouble accepting that, an admin can always sort out what ails you. And yes, my PM box is always open.

Good luck.

panther03

Juniors
PK said:
Once you start contributing to this forum in a positive and constructive manner I won't be so ... picky.

I am trying to, but I keep getting dumped.

Hopefully I will be able to start posting here without getting dumped just for the sake of it.

I know it is going to be hard for me, I got a warning for saying gday to a couple of people, which someone else seems to have taken offence to, oh well I will try my best.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Panther03, you have been told to drop it not only by me in warnings in the topic but pm and Admin by pm and here as well.

Keeping on the same topic won't win you brownie points. Let it go P03 and move on. That is all I am going to say.

Dave Q

Coach
Hey Pk, youre forgiven, now come here...like my new signature?

This is what freedom is all about comrade's 110, PG, mob, titan and jam.

This is what we live and die for.

This is what some people are afraid of! TREMBLE IN FEAR AT PRIVILIGES!

Hey guys I have been head-hunted for a try-out by the Bluebags F7's squad.

BTW: What is an F7?

murraymob

Coach
Dave Q said:
Hey Pk, youre forgiven, now come here...like my new signature?

This is what freedom is all about comrade's 110, PG, mob, titan and jam.

This is what we live and die for.

This is what some people are afraid of! TREMBLE IN FEAR AT PRIVILIGES!

Hey guys I have been head-hunted for a try-out by the Bluebags F7's squad.

BTW: What is an F7?
Hey Q love the aviator .Yes we are the same on this site . No need for a uprising general Q. Just have to work out how to do it

Dave Q

Coach
Mob-I thought I fell victim to some of your 'friendly fire' over at the sharks. A little "fragging" of an officer was it?! lol. Nice try son. I am an accredited idiot with them, you should have checked that before you fired.

Anyway, I have been falling under the spell of LU so there are no plans for insurrection at this time. No increase of pm activity with a view to organising secret meetings or to overthrow mods like Peeks with his invisble signature.

(cough)

As a new full-time temporary resident, I am grateful to my new forum. I want to do the right thing and obey their new laws!

There are a lot of priviliges here that I didnt have back on the old forum and plenty of opportunity for me and my family (!).

Free signatures, such a rich forum! In the old forum only a few had such priviliges and as a boy, I would watch these wonderous things for hours.

What is this thing called "rugby league" though?

*Sandy*

First Grade
Try and remember that conversation we had Dave, about considering our other regular LU and PI members. It seems you have forgotten and I have been lenient but since a call from one of *your* boys yesterday, it looks like I've got to get consistent again. ;-)