What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dying Light

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
I have been enjoying this game. Especially the parts at night. Holy hell running from those special infected is scary as hell. Especially when you look over your shoulder and run from them. The weapons are awesome and the missions are pretty fun. Feels like Dead Island 1.1 but the city is massive. I found once I got the grappling hook it became a little easy though

8/10

thoughts?

redvscotty

First Grade
Got this today but yet to play because sport is on tv. Will give it a bash tonight. Add Gothpuncher if you have XB!

Pommy

Coach
Recently started to play this through for the second time.
Playing it all co-op with a mate is making it much more enjoyable and I would advise everyone to give it as go as it must be dirt cheap by now.
My biggest issue is stopping myself from playing it whilst I'm alone, damn that 11 hour time difference is a killer.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I just bought this in the PSN January sale. I haven't started playing it yet but have heard good things about it. I didn't realise you could play co-op.

McLovin

Staff member
Really good game... The Following is also pretty good. Felt like more of a game in itself than an expansion...

Pommy

Coach
Really good game... The Following is also pretty good. Felt like more of a game in itself than an expansion...

I've never played that although I did see it's cheap online at the moment so I might get it

Latest posts