What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan grub Walker

Generalzod

Immortal
He got a photo with my young bloke & a few others.

Barely said a word & hardly moved his lips.

When it happened, I'm sure he would've bee in too much shock & discomfort to say anything. i.e. move his mouth.

Walker is well suited to Manly I'd say!
Manly can be some serious trouble in regards to salary cap rorts it's pretty serious stuff it's already in Sydney morning herald

MilkShark

First Grade
I've broken my jaw in 3 spots playing footy, you can talk. It's not painful.

Milkshakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner is fun.

That sounds like a fracture, not a break.
My ex's young bloke aged 11 , a tackling freak, went jaw first into a knee. The break was so bad we were all looking on the ground for the three teeth that came out of the gap to the left of his front teeth.
Wasnt until the doctor advised that there were no missing teeth, did we know just how much pain the poor bugger was in.
Doesnt hurt ?.......bullshyte.

Frenzy.

Immortal
My ex's young bloke aged 11 , a tackling freak, went jaw first into a knee. The break was so bad we were all looking on the ground for the three teeth that came out of the gap to the left of his front teeth.
Wasnt until the doctor advised that there were no missing teeth, did we know just how much pain the poor bugger was in.

There's no difference. Break = laymans term. Fracture = correct medical term.

MilkShark

First Grade
Ha! Righto mate. I was kneed in the head too. I said it doesn't hurt to talk. I was in high school at the time, didn't affect me at all. My mouth was wired shut for months.

I got up and went back the 10m ready for another tackle. It's not until you cool down til the pain kicks in.

Happy to send you the X-rays if you don't believe me.

Quigs

Immortal
I know of a bloke that played in a very famous GF for most of the game with a broken / fractured jaw. Some kent Hartley of Brookvale grub king hit him.
And another little legend that ended up playing a season with the Sharks, played a Challenge Cup Final with a busted up jaw.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Can't believe Walker had the audacity to say that to Brailey after he was the one who went in with a raised elbow.
Filthy bogan.
Sums up Manly in one video.

Cheating qunts

Rhyno

First Grade
Pretty good sledge but I rather chambers sledge to fallen earlier this year

Latest posts