What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E3 2018

Huge event so far so a quick recap

TLOU:2 got around 10 minutes on the screen and just refer to the other thread for that

Death Stranding gave us more what the f**kery, what in the utter f**k?

Borethesda went all in with Fallout 76 and elder scrolls 6 plus more Wolfenstein

Destiny 2 showed an expansion

Kingdom hearts 3

Oh and who could forget CDPR and its next smash Cyberpunk 2077

f**k my wallet

axl rose

Bench
Ghosts of Tsushima..nice. Who knows when it's out though, years I guess.

Any news on FF7 remake? personally, I would prefer if they 'remade' FF9 but anyway.

Eelectrica

Referee
Cyberpunk is about the only thing I found even remotely interesting.
But I've been looking forward to that for a while. Hopefully it's more Deus Ex and less GTA.
I'll have to pick up the Prey expansion pack at some point, even if it's not quite what I was hoping for.
Probably wait for a discount on GMG or something.

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee
i have some fear that cyberpunk 2077 will get refused classification here.
My thought too after reading the PCG preview. For a game like that I'll figure a way around.

For Witcher 3 I pre-ordered the special edition with the statue and everything. Would like to do the same for CP2077. Guess we'll see what our idiotic government has to say.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I thought since we introduced R18+ ratings on games that didn’t happen anymore?

Also The Witcher 3 and GTA V made it through.
They just banned an indie game called we happy few because it had drug use that improved the players performance.

CDPR have been around the traps before (the witcher 2 got banned here until the changed a quest) and will have a localisation team to get it through nanny state nations like Australia but drug use that improves players performance is one thing the board of classification can get down on and I am guessing based on the theme this might be an issue

That is why GTA with drug use got through but We Happy Few just got refused classification

They just banned an indie game called we happy few because it had drug use that improved the players performance.

CDPR have been around the traps before (the witcher 2 got banned here until the changed a quest) and will have a localisation team to get it through nanny state nations like Australia but drug use that improves players performance is one thing the board of classification can get down on and I am guessing based on the theme this might be an issue

That is why GTA with drug use got through but We Happy Few just got refused classification
f**k we’re the biggest pussies when it comes to classification.

No one over the age of 15 would be heavily influenced by a game to the point where it would effect them that bad they’d need to ban it.

AJB1102

First Grade
f**k we’re the biggest pussies when it comes to classification.

No one over the age of 15 would be heavily influenced by a game to the point where it would effect them that bad they’d need to ban it.

I got a N64 with Goldeneye 007 for my 13th bday. I played the shit out of it. I'm pretty disappointed it didn't turn me into an Aston Martin driving badarse who f**ks whoever he wants while casually saving the world.

I f**ken love GTA but in today's world seeing drug use in a game would be less influential than being able to mow down pedestrians. I'd take a random dude pumping himself with whatever he thought the real life equivalent drug was thinking it'd help him over the real life guy who plays a game and sees how easy it is to run f**kers down.