What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early form

ranga

Juniors
Only early but Penrith have had 3 good wins over good sides,they seem a well balanced group

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers will be hard to beat. Their latest win came with some pretty handy players missing. From memory Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, George Jennings and Sam Scarlett were all late withdrawals from the team... and all 3 players are among the most highly rated in the side.

Far more impressive then our 2012 team that went from being near the top to losing something like 8 of the last 10 after Harry Siejka was ruled out.

franklin2323

Immortal
MX, Our 1st choice halves Connelly/Evans aren't back until round 10 haven't played a game yet. James Roberts is also back around that time. It will be interesting to see what they do with all that quality

isaiah

Bench
after 4 games, panthers are the only unbeaten team.

melbourne, bulldogs, canberra, and roosters are all on 6 pts.
raiders and roosters play each other this sunday [not the tv game]

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The news that Penrith will be putting their best Under 20's players in the NSW Cup from next weekend will make it tough for Penrith to win the Holden Cup.

ek999

First Grade
I agree. Great move by the Panthers. No one really cares who wins the under 20's. Playing against older players will speed up their development

Panther_Daz

Staff member
First week under the new structure and George Jennings, Tony Satini, Kieran Moss and Daniel Foster all promoted to Windsor NSW Cup.

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
They will be back down once Naiqama, Mansour, Austin etc return in the meantime they get 6 weeks playing against older guys

The injury tolls for all teams wont reduce fron here in. These injured players you mention wili return but others will be injured. As far as Windsor NSW Cup team is concerned there are a couple who have been playing all year there that wont retain their positions ahead of the NYC boys who have joined the team this week.

franklin2323

Immortal
That might be so I still think we will win this week still have plenty of skill. Given we aren't rushing the kids through I can't see any of them being there after we get players back to Windsor.

James Roberts, Connelly & Evans are due back in the next month or so. Add Roberts, Connelly to the centres. Evans to the halves. Still will beat most teams.

Then you have SG Ball playing in a Prelim Final this week. A few of them will come in at some stage. So I can see us finishing top 4 atleast.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Yesterday Penrith pulled all their 20's out of NSW Cup and back into the 20's. Coach Garth Brennan is back as well.

Would be close to title favourites now.

Latest posts