What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Suburbs are dead - RIP

ozzie

Bench
Willow said:
Now known as the Sydney Roosters, how can they lay claim to the premierships which were won by the Eastern Suburbs? Two different names and the history books show that the 2002 premiers had a different name to Easts.

'Eastern Suburbs' is a completely different name to 'Sydney' - Easts are dead.

man you got a few to bite - wd. got to laugh. It is a joke right - where does that leave St George Illawarra - no premierships??

ozzie

Bench
Willow said:
Excuse me, can someone decipher that for me?

I have a feeling he was making a statement about the JV that Saints are in has done for Illawarra - the only thing remaining of Illawarra is the soxs...maybe I am wrong...but he is right..

ozzie

Bench
Moffo said:
Roosters Forum :roll:

your right mate - the same forum that has kicked your arse in twice in two years in the forum 7's/5's. still laughing all the way to the premiership again next year... come on baby - lets rumble again.....:lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
and to think i thought this was going to be one of these boring threads - "they have been caught rorting the system"..but where is Stillagorillaman - we need his comments to make the day.

hang on St George and a joke - hmmm probably right....

taxidriver

Coach
Can someone lend me their Stacey to English dictionary ?

As for Ozzie's ramblings, I'll need to borrow a farkwit to English dictionary.

Collateral

Coach
STSAE said:
Willow said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Even your beloved coach refers to us as Easts! :D
Thankyou RC... you have fallen into line all so easily.
Half the League establishment call us 'St George'... so I guess you're a old Dragons supporter after all... just like your mum.

Hi Jack,
I must be in the other 1/2 then.
Always will be Stain George or Illa Sox to me while they are occupying the Illawarra junior base.
And they still only can muster up a 2nd.
The way it shall be forevermore, the new Norths of the NRL!!!!
Bye Jack,

:lol: :lol:

If we are the new Norths for occupying Illawarra Juniors...what does that make the Roosters by occupying, stealing and rapping every junior base in the NRL?

As for the Big Bad offensive "Stain George" call...that has to be deadset the worst insukt I have heard....Its just the same as if we started calling your mob the "Poosters"....only Poosters makes more sense.

The only worse call than Stain George is calling us "Illa Sox".....whoa careful mate, with calls like that, you'll end up with a lawsuit against you soon for harassment.
Illa Sox....Its like saying Ricky Coach.....all it is is a fact.
Go away and make some good calls against us before you make an idiot of yourself again and again like all the Sharks fans do.

STSAE

Juniors
RedDragon said:
STSAE said:
Willow said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Even your beloved coach refers to us as Easts! :D
Thankyou RC... you have fallen into line all so easily.
Half the League establishment call us 'St George'... so I guess you're a old Dragons supporter after all... just like your mum.

Hi Jack,
I must be in the other 1/2 then.
Always will be Stain George or Illa Sox to me while they are occupying the Illawarra junior base.
And they still only can muster up a 2nd.
The way it shall be forevermore, the new Norths of the NRL!!!!
Bye Jack,

If we are the new Norths for occupying Illawarra Juniors...what does that make the Roosters by occupying, stealing and rapping every junior base in the NRL?

As for the Big Bad offensive "Stain George" call...that has to be deadset the worst insukt I have heard....Its just the same as if we started calling your mob the "Poosters"....only Poosters makes more sense.

The only worse call than Stain George is calling us "Illa Sox".....whoa careful mate, with calls like that, you'll end up with a lawsuit against you soon for harassment.
Illa Sox....Its like saying Ricky Coach.....all it is is a fact.
Go away and make some good calls against us before you make an idiot of yourself again and again like all the Sharks fans do.

"Go away and make some good calls against us before you make an idiot of yourself again and again like all the Sharks fans do"

Did you actually re-read that before posting??
How can I go away to make "good calls"??
Where shall I go to make these "good calls"??

What was actually wrong with "Stain George" and "Illa Sox" being a "good call"??
It got you writing 4 paragraphs of whinge about them. Why was that?? Maybe they were "good calls" after all, eh????

BTW, "cabcrasher": pinkwagon, illasox, thestain, fibrotaxicabman are the first 4 words in my dickheadtionry!!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Willow said:
The dickheadtionry... ? Thats where you do your research? lol... explains a lot. :lol:

Nah Willow - it's the title of his autobiography...

Cheers,
Ben S.

STSAE

Juniors
Willow said:
The dickheadtionry... ? Thats where you do your research? lol... explains a lot. :lol:

More words : "Jack" and "bensux"
You all know what they mean!!

"The dickheadtionry"

Anonymous

Juniors
lol... I definitely have to get a copy of that book. Otherwise we'll be forever trying to understand you. :lol:

OVP

Coach
No wonder we call you Integral Scum. Souths dont deserve the term "vermin" compared to you lot. I thought the Sharks were bad, but nothing can compete with the wannabe-Southern scum. geniusedness goes hand in hand with stupidity i see. Wow, you guys own that dont you :roll:

So damned sad :roll:

The sharks have won just as much as you clowns. And i bet that damn hurts too huh :lol:

p.s Illawarra comprise 90% of your first grade team today...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RIP St George.

Southernsaint

Staff member
OVP said:
No wonder we call you Integral Scum. Souths dont deserve the term "vermin" compared to you lot. I thought the Sharks were bad, but nothing can compete with the wannabe-Southern scum. geniusedness goes hand in hand with stupidity i see. Wow, you guys own that dont you :roll:

The sharks have won just as much as you clowns. And i bet that damn hurts too huh :lol:

RIP St George.

Yaaaaawn :roll:

An Easts supporter giving a lecture to Saints fans on local juniors :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
OVP said:

RIP St George.

Yaaaaawn :roll:

An Easts supporter giving a lecture to Saints fans on local juniors :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Being an East supporter, he's an expert on occupying others' junior base and is familiar with his tem not having many local juniors. But you Dragqueen fans are still asleep....hell, the NRL have even been smooth enough with the merger to delude you into thinking "St George" still exist!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tamazoid said:
But you Dragqueen fans are still asleep....hell, the NRL have even been smooth enough with the merger to delude you into thinking "St George" still exist!

Aaahhh, Queensland - beautiful one day, home of The Scummers the next...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Tamazoid said:
But you Dragqueen fans are still asleep....hell, the NRL have even been smooth enough with the merger to delude you into thinking "St George" still exist!

Cheers,
Ben S.

What do you have against the Chargers, Broncos and Cowboys?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tamazoid said:
Southernsaint said:
Tamazoid said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

What do you have against the Chargers, Broncos and Cowboys?

Nothing. But championing the extradition of the Shire Scum to the Gold Coast, you'd think I did :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

PS: is there a bank account that we can donate money to Anderson's fighting fund??

As a former Gold Coast Resident, believe me when I say they wouldnt want them up there. The Gold coast has boomed & the population has exploded since the old ARL's initial foray into that area. The residents of the Coast are not only mostly Leauge people but also very knowledgable & they would never accept or take to a team relocated or pushed on them. The Dog is all for the GC being the next side admitted into our comp........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts