What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Suburbs are dead - RIP

Willow said:
GoTheBears said:
The Saint George Illawarra Dragons arent even a proper club, without members or a St George Illawarra leagues club. There is Steelers club and the Saints leagues club but the only run there own lower grade sides.
So St George Illawarra dont exist either? This is getting good. :lol:

GoTheBears said:
Eastern Suburbs/Sydney City/Sydney Roosters are the same club, run from the same place since 1908.
Depends what you mean by 'same place'.
They dont have the same home ground as in 1908 nor the same clubhouse... I don't think you'll find any club which can say that. So where is this 'same place'?

The SFS is on the same place as the Roosters old home ground the Sydney Sports Ground.

Same as South Melbourne and the Sydney Swans are the same club just been relocated.

Acka

Coach
Mark Riddels Dog said:
As a former Gold Coast Resident, believe me when I say they wouldnt want them up there. The Gold coast has boomed & the population has exploded since the old ARL's initial foray into that area. The residents of the Coast are not only mostly Leauge people but also very knowledgable & they would never accept or take to a team relocated or pushed on them. The Dog is all for the GC being the next side admitted into our comp........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe they should be admitted at the expense of the Sharks :lol: