What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EASTS Vs SOUTHS - The Foundation Cup 7's Match and Chat

The Backpacker

Juniors
RedDragon said:
Yes well the pressure is certainly building up and it looks like it will be a close game. The capacity crowd will see a great finish between these two teams, thats for sure!

:D :twisted:

Never underestimate the power of three - ozzie, 8) and Lord reynoldson to come. They'll bring Easts home on the back of the predominately Red, white and blue crowd. :D

ozzie

Bench
has anyone heard from the Lord - i have pmed him and dropped a hint in a WORL thread -penelope did you pm him at all??

No, I'd eat live rats before going back to worl LOL.. I pm'd him here, but don't think he's been about. Roosterboy60 is on RED ALERT though. Sorry Oz, but I've been sick today and only just woken up. :(

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
has anyone heard from the Lord - i have pmed him and dropped a hint in a WORL thread -penelope did you pm him at all??

I think he'll post ozzie, judging from his answer at the place we don't name and don't visit. ;-) :D :lol: If not, MattO's articles pretty good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Up to you - iof you don't want to be "HOT" :oops: then you can be penelope. I prefer penelope myself

ozzie said:
Up to you - iof you don't want to be "HOT" :oops: then you can be penelope. I prefer penelope myself

yeah, me too !!
auto.gif

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
ozzie said:

yeah, me too !!
auto.gif

Hey I like HoT in the shortened version but I also like Penelope Pittstop.

Anyway I see you have changed well done.

;-)

ummm, a minutes silence for H.o.T .... Look out for Pandora though, she has fangs :lol: All Vampires do :lol: :lol:

8) , I enjoyed your 7's article !!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
;-)

ummm, a minutes silence for H.o.T .... Look out for Pandora though, she has fangs :lol: All Vampires do :lol: :lol:

8) , I enjoyed your 7's article !!

Hey I am glad someone did, I didnt enjoy writing it!!.

pause................................minutes silence for the beloved HoT.

Do you reckon the boys will wear black arm bands this weekend. ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:

I am humbled by my own insignificance in this team. PLEASE REFER TO MY POST REGARDING YOUR ARTICLE EARLIER IN THREAD. :( :evil: [-X

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:

I am humbled by my own insignificance in this team. PLEASE REFER TO MY POST REGARDING YOUR ARTICLE EARLIER IN THREAD. :( :evil: [-X

Hey BP sorry, how awful of me not to say thank you to you. Yes I know that you did say it was a nice post. Thanks. I wasnt really ignoring your comments (really I wasnt) it was just the way that Pen used the word "ENJOYED" that caught my attention, you know that was not really something that I felt when I writing the article. If you know what I mean. ;-)

Thanks for your support BP always appreciated. You know that 8) loves you. :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
Your forgiven........... :? just. Next time I will open my Peter Sterling dictionary of superlatives, just for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seano

Juniors
This should be a close match - both teams have got 5 (well almost) posts in and all are of high quality!
should be interesting to see how things pan out
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
Lord Reynoldson's up with a great post, Wheres the cap catcher? No last minute heart attacks allowed. :D

bringing up the rear as usual...see my pst at 8.59pm tonight..

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
bringing up the rear as usual...see my psssst at 8.59pm tonight..
:shock: :shock: :shock: 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ :mrgreen: Oh what I wanted to write but refrained from doing so. :lol: :lol: :lol: Waiting for a great read and the post of the round????