What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EASTS Vs SOUTHS - The Foundation Cup 7's Match and Chat

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
i wouldn't go that far - i havent been able to do that all year...

Does a 9.8 sound familiar? Ok, so the word count on your programme doesn't work (Like the spell checker) :lol: :lol: :lol: but that would be the post of the round. Even with a point deducted, you still managed to blitz all our articles. :oops:

ozzie

Bench
ooohhhh I feel sick - can't ppstttt - oh dear me - I'll try to get to the finishing line - see below/
/
/
/
/
/
this away
/
/
/
keep going
////

see ya's all in an hou or two

To all posters from both teams a great game and it will be a close contest.

To Ozzie, I have a lump in my throat and my eyes are stinging after reading your post. I'm so proud to be a part of your team.

Collateral

Coach
Great game Boys and Girls....and a fantastic post by Ozzie. Well Done.
Now to wait for the results
*looks at watch and starts tapping foot inpatiently* :evil:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Another top post ozzie. In fact, great articles all round. Congrats all posters from both teams. I vote for ozzie to be chief trophey polisher. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Well done Oz another show stopper!!! we always save the best till last.

Good Luck and well played everyone.

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Well done Oz another show stopper!!! we always save the best till last.

Good Luck and well played everyone.

I'm thinking we have a good chance of pulling this one off. Well, I'm hoping so. We actually need a win to stay in the hunt.

Thanx RedDragon, I think that after what we've all been through, we all have alot of respect for each other and while a win is good, I would have known that a win by your team was just as well deserved.

Seano

Juniors
Yeah congrats roosters that was a top class match.
You get to keep the trophy...till next time :p :p :p :p :p

Latest posts