What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EB Games

Generalzod

Immortal
How do they still exist? Their range of games is no different to JB Hi Fi yet they change more for games than JB, Big W, K Mart, Target...

Does anyone still use EB Games? Why?
EB exchange policy is great how many times we had to replace headsets for the Xbox one and exchanged it for us, also their trade ins are pretty good. I also sometimes question how the hell their still in business the release of Assassins Creed Origin in EB it was was going for around $120 in Target it was selling for $69. Anyway we have 2 Xbox connected to the same Network we haven’t bought a hard copy of a game for a long while now.

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee
Last game I bought for EB was the collectors edition for Witcher 3. I wanted all the extra physical goodies. CDPR did a fantastic job on it as well.
Will probably get the collectors of edition of CP2077 - Assuming it releases within the next 50 or so years and I'm still alive then. LOL
Mostly I buy from GMG/Gog now.

Reactions: OVP

___

Juniors
Last game I bought for EB was the collectors edition for Witcher 3. I wanted all the extra physical goodies. CDPR did a fantastic job on it as well.
Will probably get the collectors of edition of CP2077 - Assuming it releases within the next 50 or so years and I'm still alive then. LOL
Mostly I buy from GMG/Gog now.
I haven't bought a game from there since 2012, but I've bought a few things this year - die cast models and things.

Paullyboy

Coach
I reckon this place still exists because of this time of year. Mum/Dad/Girlfriend/Wife types who never normally buy games probably just go there because it's the only option they'd know of.

GongPanther

Referee
GoG,Steam and EA online offer much cheaper titles. GoG and EA give you free games every now and then. The only time I'll buy anything of a new release is if it is Half Life 3 (IMO will be released next year to coincide with Half-Life's 20th Anniversary [Nov 19,1998] ),or a new Doom title. The rest I can wait until is on sale on those above mentioned distributors.

GoG,Steam and EA online offer much cheaper titles. GoG and EA give you free games every now and then. The only time I'll buy anything of a new release is if it is Half Life 3 (IMO will be released next year to coincide with Half-Life's 20th Anniversary [Nov 19,1998] ),or a new Doom title. The rest I can wait until is on sale on those above mentioned distributors.
Lol EA

OVP

Coach
Agreed...they can be a pain in the arse when solving game issues. After app 6 months,they still can't help me with my problem with FarCry 4.

What problem with FC4 ? I've played that to death and never had a problem.

Bit rich coming from a Manly supporter
I'm surprised a wests supporter can spell adequately but you get that

My last interaction with them was them crying because their hero Lay down Sally took no hit whatsoever and from an ensuing melee Matai got 10 minutes

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'm surprised a wests supporter can spell adequately but you get that

My last interaction with them was them crying because their hero Lay down Sally took no hit whatsoever and from an ensuing melee Matai got 10 minutes
Fair go. We can't all be like the member for Warringah and be the suppository of all wisdom.