What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*edited*

Hollywood

Juniors
:shock: I wanna line up to put a hit on Rahihi, Sargent and co, the smug Fers, see how they were niggling in the tackles and going on, offisde all game, everything just went their way!!!

What a frustrating game, they've got nothing and we just couldnt put em away, you could see the dragons were frustrated and got pissed off at those suck arse forwards of the cowboys! :evil: love the way Sims smacked that joker off the ball, If I were Sims I would have followed up with "that's where you belong....on your back, I hear your used to it"

They are our bogey team for sure, but they suck!!!, the way I was frustrated by the game I was ready to get out there myself and put hits on em :twisted:

It's gonna be one of those season again, don't win the games we should, (Manly and Cowboys now) a season that ahs been cruled by injuries when we started to get some momentum. It's a travesty, we have been one of the best performing sides in the early part, yet we are behind teams like the tigers, raiders, and equal with the sharks etc....what a disaster now, it's gone from looking so promising finally to maybe we will make the 8, but can't see things falling into place in the finals, and yet it started to look so different...frustrated!!! :x

Oh, why did riddell not take the last few shots at goal, he was on the field wasn't he?

Hollywood

Juniors
No worries, I've got my spat out of me now, but for god's sake, if only there was some kind of virtual reality football program where you could outlet all your agression by jumping on to it after a watching a real game and seeing if you can smash some cowboys!

anyway, still frustrated and fired up (if I dare use that saying!) :p

Anonymous

Juniors
lol. Try kicking the furniture. A few broken toes brings things back into perspective... works for me.
But I wouldnt have a go at the Cowboys. They played well and our lot did not.

Not much more to it really.

Kasper

Bench
Hollywood said:
:shock: I wanna line up to put a hit on Rahihi, Sargent and co, the smug Fers, see how they were niggling in the tackles and going on, offisde all game, everything just went their way!!!

What a frustrating game, they've got nothing and we just couldnt put em away, you could see the dragons were frustrated and got pissed off at those suck arse forwards of the cowboys! :evil: love the way Sims smacked that joker off the ball, If I were Sims I would have followed up with "that's where you belong....on your back, I hear your used to it"

They are our bogey team for sure, but they suck!!!
Nothing like a sore loser :roll:

Latest posts