What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edrick Lee

Stake Removed

First Grade
Not impressed again last night, why he knocked the ball back then catch it i dont know, he dosent seem to run the ball back like rest of our backs.

Each game he has played in FG have not been impressed, Flanno named Ramien in the 21 this week, our next game without SOO players is against Tigers, i would like to see Ramien given chance to impress

Arnold

Juniors
If Chad puts that cross kick in the in goal and not 3 metres out then edrick scores and maybe we don't end up under so much pressure in half 2.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cedric went ok for mine. No errors, no missed tackles, ran over 100 metres, led the kick chase on his side. Probably only his 1st or 2nd game with Beale. Third with the team. Only real blemish was a bad decision to tap back instead of catch. Confidence thing.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If Chad puts that cross kick in the in goal and not 3 metres out then edrick scores and maybe we don't end up under so much pressure in half 2.

Umm no. Just watched it as it happens. If you mean the bomb he batted back he was in the ingoal. Kick came down about a metre in. Perfect kick.

CT made 17 kicks last night. 16 of them were the right kick and well executed.

King hit

Coach
Wasn't Edrick Lee meant to be one of the future stars when he was coming through the ranks?

And probably why Lee decided to bat back. Spoil the catch that would mean 7 tackle set. Hindsight easy, less than a second to make your decision while watching the sky & knowing your gps position.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, it's a fine line. If the bat back lands in the other snorkels hands and he scores we're talking about Cedric as a genius

Card Shark

Immortal
Watching his old club run out to the happy clappers.

Never ceases to make me smile & remember Ennis taking the piss out of them last year, on our way to the premiership.

Weaponhead

Coach
Cedric was fine last night. He won't take hit ups like Feki and loots as he is a completely different body shape. He did his work well.

The bat back was the wrong call but as has been said split second decision. Good to see Chad play to Cedric' s strengths with those kicks. Smart play.

Going to go against the grain here.

Don't see too many positives with Edrick other than his height for cross field kicks.

Only see him as a fill in player this time of year.

Wouldn't. Be surprised if Flanno shops him around for next season.

Card Shark

Immortal
We owe a small part of our premiership to Edrick.

His poor handling by bombing a try in the first semi enabled us to keep within reach of them.

The Storm also have to thank him for their grand final appearance - the try he bombed against them cost his team a GF birth.

The writing was on the wall....

Arnold

Juniors
Umm no. Just watched it as it happens. If you mean the bomb he batted back he was in the ingoal. Kick came down about a metre in. Perfect kick.

CT made 17 kicks last night. 16 of them were the right kick and well executed.

No that's not the one I'm talking about. I can't even recall that one, was it when I turned it off. I'm talking about the one in the first half where he nearly scored

Frenzy.

Immortal
No that's not the one I'm talking about. I can't even recall that one, was it when I turned it off. I'm talking about the one in the first half where he nearly scored

The one about 37-38 minutes in where Chad dropped it on a sixpence but unfortunately Cedric went too soon and had to turn back to catch it. Tried to swivel back but couldn't. Did really well to avoid going in to touch.

That one

Last edited:

sandshark

Bench
I think he did ok last game, potentially with his height he could be great if worked on.
He is the only sharks player that brings me back to the heart-attack days of 2013-2015 in regards to his playing ability, a time period we'd all like to forget I think.
I'm sure this forum has lost a few posters since then.