What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eel accused of bad behaviour

the bondi spy

Juniors
Just heard that a Parra player is in trouble for biting a chick in a nightclub. They didn't say who though. Any ideas who it might be?

cainen

Juniors
Bad behaviour claims levelled at Eels

Wednesday, 07 June 2006 There are more allegations of rugby league players behaving badly, with a woman claiming she's been bitten by a player from the Parramatta Eels NRL club. Lisa, 18, has got in touch with 2GB's Ray Hadley and says the man harassed her, playing with her hair, then bit her on the arm at the Roxy Hotel in Parramatta.
Lisa has told Ray Hadley she's upset about the incident, and believes the player was given special treatment because of his connection with the Eels.
''I'm really concerned. I told them what he looked like, what he was wearing, but I didn't know he was a football player just then,'' she said on-air.
''Then they came out, and said that if he leaves [the hotel], then the rest of the club will leave, and they weren't quite happy with that.''
The Parramatta Eels have begun an investigation into the incident.

http://www.2gb.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=711&Itemid=228

More good news. If it's true, what kind of weirdo bites people??

RABK

Referee
Found this in the Parra forum.

Wednesday 7 June 2006

MEDIA ADVISORY
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club has today investigated an allegation of misconduct by player Jarryd Hayne from a member of the public.

Jarryd Hayne has apologized unreservedly to that person, which has been accepted.

As a result of the investigation, Hayne has been fined a sum of $1000.

“I did not mean to offend the young lady involved, and I told her that when I spoke to her today. My actions were childish and unacceptable, and I understand and accept the penalty that I have received,” Hayne said.

Parramatta Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald says the Club will not tolerate misconduct.

“As soon as the allegations were brought to our attention, we moved swiftly in talking to both Jarryd and his manager. Jarryd apologized to the young lady which was accepted, but the Club felt it appropriate a financial penalty be imposed to reflect our disappointment,” Mr Fitzgerald said.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1335.asp

BD5733

Juniors
You've lost out then.

It was Jaryd Hayne.

Playful bite, no mark left.

Stupid anyway.

the bondi spy

Juniors
This might explain a few things.......

Wednesday 7 June 2006

MEDIA ADVISORY
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club has today investigated an allegation of misconduct by player Jarryd Hayne from a member of the public.

Jarryd Hayne has apologized unreservedly to that person, which has been accepted.

As a result of the investigation, Hayne has been fined a sum of $1000.

“I did not mean to offend the young lady involved, and I told her that when I spoke to her today. My actions were childish and unacceptable, and I understand and accept the penalty that I have received,” Hayne said.

Parramatta Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald says the Club will not tolerate misconduct.

“As soon as the allegations were brought to our attention, we moved swiftly in talking to both Jarryd and his manager. Jarryd apologized to the young lady which was accepted, but the Club felt it appropriate a financial penalty be imposed to reflect our disappointment,” Mr Fitzgerald said.

The Colonel

Immortal
ibeme said:
Apparently a player made unwanted advances to a girl at the Roxy, despite her boyfriend being present. According to the girl, he actually gave her a bit of a bite (not hard) on the arm. She reported him to security and they said that they couldn't do anything because if he left, all of the other players would leave. Fitzgerald has called the player in to explain himself. Hadley didn't name the player.

From the interview with Hadley she seemed more annoyed that he wasn't kicked out because of who he was.

sunny

the roxy nightclub seems to be the biggest dickheads in all this. Scared to kick out a footy player. Pathetic.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Wow more Parramatta Media Bashing!, What a SHOCK! Did anyone hear about the so-called Parramatta reject picked for Queensland?

Latest posts