What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach (Part Deux)

strider

Post Whore
I hate to boast n stuff, but BA just sent me a personal Happy Birthday sms ..... pretty sure no one else gets em

It was a day early, but its the thought that counts

Dibs

Bench
I hate to boast n stuff, but BA just sent me a personal Happy Birthday sms ..... pretty sure no one else gets em

It was a day early, but its the thought that counts
Bernie invited me for blow and hookers to celebrate mine

Captain BF

Juniors
The "no current State of Origin class players" bit in the story is interesting. I always thought Jennings was a better option than either Hayne or Dugan/Ferguson (whoever played centre).

And if Brown keeps up his form, surely he'd be in the running for a spot on the bench for NSW.

Also Ma'u played for New Zealand this year, I wouldn't call then "not top tier international team".

Dibs

Bench
The "no current State of Origin class players" bit in the story is interesting. I always thought Jennings was a better option than either Hayne or Dugan/Ferguson (whoever played centre).

And if Brown keeps up his form, surely he'd be in the running for a spot on the bench for NSW.

Also Ma'u played for New Zealand this year, I wouldn't call then "not top tier international team".
You could also argue if Semi wasn't going to rugby or didn't have dv charges hanging over his head earlier in the year, he may be a test incumbent

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

If Jennings had played left centre in game two we would have won the series.

But if anyone other than Maloney had played we probably would've won as well.

strider

Post Whore
Well TBH Brad, you could try n be a bit more personal in your birthday wishes in the future ... not trying to be critical but it was a bit cold

Gronk

Staff member
Well TBH Brad, you could try n be a bit more personal in your birthday wishes in the future ... not trying to be critical but it was a bit cold

Brad called me once and I couldn't get a word in before he hung up. FFS.