What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels go into camp!

eelman03

Juniors
After last nights result the Eels had a hit out this morning and will be going into camp tonight in preparation for the 'Grand Final' with the Panthers tomorrow arvo.

All reserved seating is SOLD, with only limited numbers of General admission available. Tickets can be snapped at from Panthers.

This game will be a sell out!!

Go you eels!!!!

Eels - 36
Panthers - 8

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can't wait for it!!!.......really excited about this scenario!!

Well my reverse physchology worked last night.....so i'll use it again!!

PARRAMATTA WILL NOT BEAT PENRITH BY 28 POINTS TOMMORROW LITTLE LONE WIN!!, IF PARRAMATTA BEAT PENRITH BY 28 POINTS OR MORE I WILL BECOME A RABBI........AND YES CIRCUMSISIONS WILL BE A PRIORITY :lol: :lol:

glamour_eel

Juniors
You do realise, that if...no sorry...WHEN Parra do beat Penrith this will be without doubt the most unbelievable weekend of football.
* St George -Illawarra, playing with mainly their first division team overcome the Brisbane Broncos

* Brisbane slump to their 7th loss and have only won once @ home in 03

* Brisbane on the verge of not qualifying for the finals for the first time since 90 (i think)

* Parramatta, overcome Penrith who were poised to take out the minor premiership.

Whoa...it's a great time to be alive!

Eelectrica

Referee
Yeah, who would have thought 7 weeks ago the Broncos would have been on verge of missing out on the finals. Unbelievable.
Come on guys put the Broncos out of their misery, they can continue their losing streak next year.

Parraren

Bench
I'm with you RJ. Reverse psychology kicks ar$e 8) . There is no way in the world we'll win by 28 against the Panthers who are not only playing at home, but also for the Minor Premiership. I'm confident we can win, but not by 28. The Panthers are too good a side to lose by that much :(

Eelectrica

Referee
Just need to score a couple of tries on 'em early and the nightmares of the last few games will all come flooding back. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts