What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in Rep Round

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you sure?
The only better options would be playing first grade. Who's better? Cleary gets one halves spot, if he's allowed to play. Brock Lamb and Jai Field should be there somewhere. Cotric, Suli, Roberts-Davis and Latrell Mitchell are certainties if their clubs let them play. Billy Bainbridge is eligible, as are Cameron Murray, Max King and Sam Stone. Ponga and Talakai are Kiwis but might be eligible for Australia too.

Gronk

Staff member
Ricky has pulled his players from C vs C too.

FFS it's the last game. Merkins.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Serious?? ...
FMD what a joke, just call it off and a call it a rest round already...
I bet there'll be no media back lash against those 2 arsehole clubs... can you imagine if we did it?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fancy a coach stopping one of his players a chance of a rep jersey???

Glad BA is allowing our boys to play, what a pack of Selfish Merkins.

hybrideel

Bench
yeah that's pretty low on the coach/clubs part. For some guys that may be their only shot at a rep jersey in what is going to be the last time it's played. They really should also pull their players from Origin as it's played on Wednesday and some have to backup on Friday. Bulldogs play 2 days after game 2 and Canberra 2 days after game 3

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fancy a coach stopping one of his players a chance of a rep jersey???

Glad BA is allowing our boys to play, what a pack of Selfish Merkins.
I reckon plenty of players would rather not play. When they stopped picking Origin players in the City-Country game is when it turned into a farce.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon plenty of players would rather not play. When they stopped picking Origin players in the City-Country game is when it turned into a farce.
Tell that to some of the blokes who get selected, I'm sure a rep jersey means plenty to them.

isaiah

Bench
The only better options would be playing first grade. Who's better? Cleary gets one halves spot, if he's allowed to play. Brock Lamb and Jai Field should be there somewhere. Cotric, Suli, Roberts-Davis and Latrell Mitchell are certainties if their clubs let them play. Billy Bainbridge is eligible, as are Cameron Murray, Max King and Sam Stone. Ponga and Talakai are Kiwis but might be eligible for Australia too.
Croft at 7, Curtis Scott, k.going, paseka, butcher? Who else?